Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1678 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

I'm an Upright citizen are you?

I'm a business owner with a small family an upright citizen in Indianapolis, outstanding member of my community. So I like to smoke? I still don't understand why bud is illegal. How many people are killed in the US each day because of alcohol? Not just drunk driving but by simply drinking too much. Yet I can't find bud? Can someone help me understand?
    OlderDude Reviewed by OlderDude on . I'm an Upright citizen are you? I'm a business owner with a small family an upright citizen in Indianapolis, outstanding member of my community. So I like to smoke? I still don't understand why bud is illegal. How many people are killed in the US each day because of alcohol? Not just drunk driving but by simply drinking too much. Yet I can't find bud? Can someone help me understand?:cool: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Its crazy man, Ive been to indy a few times its pretty sweet hit up a colts game. Its terrible just because we blaze we are considered outcasts by our society. Well thanks to the Govt for all the bull shit we get fed. I heard the main reason its illegal is because they never wanted people to use the power of hemp and hemp oil. Im goin to school right now but I too am a good citizen its just crazy we have to watch over our back for cops becuase we smoke a plant. They just want us to smoke this shit cancer sticks.

Truly a sad state of affairs! Originally I'm from So. Cal and moved to Indianapolis a couple years back. I've been dry ever since. I'd grow but with the kids that makes it difficult if not impossible. It would be nice just to walk to the corner to pick up some! Friends at home find it amazing it is so difficult here in Indy, but it's not like I can ask the man on the corner.

yea thats true its hard to find connects espically because I found alot of mine through school and friends but yea man it sucks I know how ya feel. I just think its crazy with all the piss test shit and stuff. When I get older I may really have to give it up. You should be judged by the quality of your work not the quality of your piss.