Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1497 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New outdoor strain?

Hey people,

I am seeking a good new strain for outdoor growing this comming year. Can anyone please suggest a strain that has these traits:
    1. Strong plant growth for outdoor growing.
    2. Early or fairly early finish.
    3. Very strong potency - the stronger the better.
    If you have a recomendation, then please list both the strain and brand if possible.

Thank you

bob
    unclebob Reviewed by unclebob on . New outdoor strain? Hey people, I am seeking a good new strain for outdoor growing this comming year. Can anyone please suggest a strain that has these traits: 1. Strong plant growth for outdoor growing. 2. Early or fairly early finish. 3. Very strong potency - the stronger the better. If you have a recomendation, then please list both the strain and brand if possible. Thank you Rating: 5
    New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.\" - John Locke

2.   Advertisements

New outdoor strain?

from female seeds cindy 99 or grapefruit but i'm not the only one who knows that so it's sold out. I like female seeds for the outdoors, I don't think you have time to order, grow, sex, and clone unless you do it right away. Check 'em out , don't let their late finish date scare you away, that's Amsterdam finish time (52 N latitude) we are a full month earlier. Their Ice should be damned potent as well . I crave Sensi Star, i think it's from Paradise Seeds, I'm not sure .they make a female version and although I haven't grown it ,its internet rep is very good