Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1346 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Down by the creek.

So one day two friends and I head out to this wooded area of town to toke up. We've been there numerous times, and figured that it was relatively safe. So we walk about a quarter of a mile to our usual spot, smoke til we cant see straight, then we headed back. Right before we get to the exit, the friend that was leading sees cops/dogs at the only entrance/exit out of the place. He freaks out, warns us, and then runs for it. We're baked out of our minds so we dont even bother to check, we just follow. We get about a hundred feet away from the entrance, when we hear someone behind us ordering us to stop. Now the main problem at this point is that I had a backpack with a few g's of our stash, a pipe, and some clothes in it. So we stop and wait a couple of seconds for the cop to catch up to us, but I had no time/opportunities to ditch the weed. So the cop asks us why we ran, and I come up with a bullshit story that we left someone's ID down by the creek. Well it turns out that the cop was only checking out a report that there were "explosives" going off in the woods. He doesn't check us, nor does he check the bag. He kept on hinting that I had stuff in the bag, so I even gave him a little peek. This may seem stupid but I thought that we were all screwed anyways, and maybe if he saw all the other stuff in the bag, he wouldnt bother to check the rest. All he could see was basic stuff that you might take on a hike (extra shirt, water, etc..). So then he lets us go and we walk out the entrance and it turns out that there really were dogs and a cop car. Well it turns out that they arent drug dogs, they were the poodles of the lady that reported the explosives. So the point of this story is that not all cops are douchebags out to bust teens with weed. It shouldve been more than obvious that we were high and holding shit. I just found it amazing that he could look past that, and let us go so he can look for the real threat in the area.
    kpxhorangee Reviewed by kpxhorangee on . Down by the creek. So one day two friends and I head out to this wooded area of town to toke up. We've been there numerous times, and figured that it was relatively safe. So we walk about a quarter of a mile to our usual spot, smoke til we cant see straight, then we headed back. Right before we get to the exit, the friend that was leading sees cops/dogs at the only entrance/exit out of the place. He freaks out, warns us, and then runs for it. We're baked out of our minds so we dont even bother to check, we Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Down by the creek.

the cops cant search you without probable cause in some states and a search warrant in all states

Down by the creek.

Yeah, but probable cause could be them running from the cops..

Down by the creek.

so dont run from them!

Down by the creek.

I always run lmao

Down by the creek.

yeah, that probable cause thing is such goddamn bullshit! every cop in my town abuses it! they're like "i think you're lying to me. do you realize that that is probable cause for me to search you without a warrant???" and i'm just like "goddamn motherfucking bitchass cocksuckers!!!"

Down by the creek.

if you get caught with weed on you, you basically get a traffic ticket up to 100 dollars and they take it you dont even get arrested <under 25 grams so why run

Down by the creek.

I hate my friends that like to RUN when they see cops and we're doing something weed related. It's like you might as well hold up a sign while you're running saying "OMG IM DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL LOOK AT ME IM A FUCKING IDIOT". Just play it cool and walk past them or away from them for christs sake. And I'm sure running from cops that are searching for people using illegal fireworks is plenty of probable cause.
    \"Teamwork is essential -- it allows you to blame someone else.\"
    \"If you donā??t control your mind, someone else will.\" ā??John Allston

[SIZE=\"2\"]Everyone on this forum[/SIZE] should be voting for [SIZE=\"4\"]Ron Paul![/SIZE]
    E-mail I received from Ron Paul on Marijuana

Down by the creek.

Im also a runner...I always have been taught that since i was a lil kid and its implanted in my brain cop...run. I reallyt am confident no matter how close they are if im dressed right which i always am then i can get away... Ive never been arrested.. plenty of times ive sat in mud / dumpster / fences / ran from headlights and hid and it was a cop. even seen flashlight ont he fence i was jumping over at that second...

If your up for it then runnings not a bad preventative measure.

Otherwise have your OWN personal minimal risk plan handy. mins just more simple and gives my weed a nice adrenaline additive.

Then again iw as king of my town and new the inns and outs everywhere...i moved recently.

Down by the creek.

also the fact that you smell like herb, as well as were probably OBVIOUSLY baked off your ass, and if he had seen even a HINT of weed in your bag, or smelled it in your bag, he would have PLENTY of probable cause. Why'd you show him? makes no sense to me, but then again you were stoned so I geuss that would kinda explain that...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast