Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1569 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Question for the Burgh

Whats the deal with cuts and half cuts like what are the weight equivalents and normal prices a friend smoked me out a few times last week so yeah im a newb and dont really know much about buying or really anything at all for that matter :weedpoke:
    PullinFloodz Reviewed by PullinFloodz on . Question for the Burgh Whats the deal with cuts and half cuts like what are the weight equivalents and normal prices a friend smoked me out a few times last week so yeah im a newb and dont really know much about buying or really anything at all for that matter :weedpoke: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Question for the Burgh

A cut is 3.5 grams or an 1/8. I have always wondered why it is called this.

Question for the Burgh

This was posted a long time ago, but for those who are wondering, like Iplaybas182 said 3.5 grams equals one cut, or an 1/8. For mids, a cut around the burgh usually goes anywhere from 15-40 depending on who you're getting it from, what you're getting, and the quality. I realized that Im more of finding a better quality of bud rather than quantity. I got 5 grams of cat piss and it lasted me so much longer than 2 cuts of mids would.

Question for the Burgh

Seems like Pittsburgh prices are relatively the same. My guy does headies for 40 a cut. He'll also do a quarter pounder of middies for 40, or a half dozen donuts for 70.

The only problem I've ever run into is that I worry my guy is stealing from the bag before he gives it to me. He can definitely tell I'm no pro and assumes I wouldn't be able to tell if he skims some from me. I bought a scale online yesterday though, so I'll be able to tell for sure when that comes.

I would definitely be up for finding a new source though.....:thumbsup:

Question for the Burgh

Quote Originally Posted by zonedoutallday
    Seems like Pittsburgh prices are relatively the same. My guy does headies for 40 a cut. He'll also do a quarter pounder of middies for 40, or a half dozen donuts for 70.

The only problem I've ever run into is that I worry my guy is stealing from the bag before he gives it to me. He can definitely tell I'm no pro and assumes I wouldn't be able to tell if he skims some from me. I bought a scale online yesterday though, so I'll be able to tell for sure when that comes.

I would definitely be up for finding a new source though.....:thumbsup:
    Same here. My guy gives me half for 45. All middies...which is the problem. I'm done smoking that shit, my school days are over and I can actually afford decent stuff but this dude never has any variety.

I'm looking to make some good connects as well.:thumbsup:

Question for the Burgh

Oh dude, you gotta let me know where you can get half for 45....the middies get me good and farked up, so I haven't had to upgrade and pay more yet. Plus I have over 100K in student loans to pay off...so I guess any money I can save is good. Please let me know where you get that...

Question for the Burgh

dude you're fuckin dreamin if you think you're gettin headies for 40 a cut, fuck off

Question for the Burgh

beasters are 40 a cut, headies are 60, my bad. don't be a prick tho.