Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1691 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LST (low stress training)

i hear all the time MV lamps suck but i see people use them and they look great, i dont know but they so seem to work out for people, i even seen a flowered plant under a MV that looked killer.

keep growing

i have some pics on here in a thread i think its called my first grow.
    I will be adding to it.

3.   Advertisements

here is the link to my pics i added during thier low stress training.
    they are lookin sweet.

http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...ml#post1264729

very insightful A+. plants are looking very nice. hope you get some big buds off them! good luck!

I just dont get what I need to do after its been bent to 90 and is growing back already... I dunno just bend it over another direction or what

sorry about that KL4 i guess i didnt explain that part :wtf:

what i do is just tie them back down going in a circle around the pot, so at first you tie her off at 90degress then a few days later the cola catches back up, now when you tie back down just follow the edge of the pot until you either made a complete circle or she is ready to flower.

this can takes weeks before you make it fully around the pot plus she gets a bit taller over time so becareful to leave room to water her somehow.

you dont have to leave multiple ties on her either just move it up a node or 2 and retie her down and thats that :thumbsup:

Good thread, Invision. You do good LST work. I always like it when someone starts a thread like this with the NAME in the TITLE so people can search for it easier. :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by invision
    your more than welcome, its a very common question and its not covered in the FAQ which is really odd as it should be there, its the most common training aside from SOG.
    I think you meant SCRoG.

Be cool. RastafarI. :jointsmile:

The Fog :rastasmoke:

hey thanks Fog

yeah i did mean scrog but SOG is just another method without the screen so either can be the same i suppose, you should LST a crop one time to see what you think of it Fog you may like it.

When should you top if your LSTing????
    :rasta: :rastasmoke: A Friend in need is a Friend indeed But a Friend with WEED is a Friend for ME!!!!!!!:rastasmoke::rasta:I Am a Medical Patient So There is No need to Worry:thumbsup:OH IM CRAZY AND EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS A LIE DONT BELIEVE A WORD MWHAAAAAAAA!!!!:thumbsup::rastasmoke:

Quote Originally Posted by invision
    hey thanks Fog

yeah i did mean scrog but SOG is just another method without the screen so either can be the same i suppose, you should LST a crop one time to see what you think of it Fog you may like it.
    Well, Invision...SOG is not really the same as SCROG without a screen. They are completely different growing methods, from what I understand.

SCROG = Training your plant so that it bushes out, then training each branch through a wire screen to direct light onto all budsites equally. This requires massive training and lots of attention. You can get a good harvest off of just a couple plants. See justaseed's lovely ladies thread. Pimp shit. Canuckgrower has some plants that could probably be thrown under a screen nicely.

SOG = Growing MANY plants, all with one main cola. This requires lopping off most of the bottom growth of a plant, to let the plant focus on the top cola, which also means you can fit many more plants into the same growing area. Look at MULLETMAN's grow for something SIMILAR to a SOG. He had 12 plants under one 400w.

ToKAlot, you don't really HAVE to top if you are LSTing. Many people actually don't. They just bend the top of the plant over to get the main growth tip BELOW the other tips. This allows the plant to devote the main growth hormones to the other tips instead of the original main tip. There is a really cool diagram out there somewhere (for all I know, It is in this thread) that shows how you can LST the plant in a spiral pattern around the pot.

Another way is to top the plant when it has about 5-6 nodes, then train all the remaining shoots so that the plant ends up like a Pimp goblet. imp: Check the JOURNAL to see what I'm talking about. It's buried in there somewhere.

The Fog :rastasmoke:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast