Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1714 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

in general, what's the best way to find a new dealer?

If someone is new to an area and doesnâ??t have connections, whatâ??s the best way to go about finding a dealer? Iâ??m not asking for a hookup on this board, so please, mods., donâ??t nuke this post. Iâ??m just asking (in the abstract sense), what is the best way to find a reliable person to buy pot from? Iâ??m thinking it should be easy, since I go to a big school (UofMinn, Mpls.), but paranoia keeps me from approaching strangers, and none of my friends smoke.

Argh, so frustratingâ?¦
    mpls_um_98 Reviewed by mpls_um_98 on . in general, what's the best way to find a new dealer? If someone is new to an area and doesnâ??t have connections, whatâ??s the best way to go about finding a dealer? Iâ??m not asking for a hookup on this board, so please, mods., donâ??t nuke this post. Iâ??m just asking (in the abstract sense), what is the best way to find a reliable person to buy pot from? Iâ??m thinking it should be easy, since I go to a big school (UofMinn, Mpls.), but paranoia keeps me from approaching strangers, and none of my friends smoke. Argh, so frustratingâ?¦ Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Don't worry there are no undercover students on campus. Just ask around. Someone has to have some

Hell, go walking around Hennipin for a while.......

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

'98 huh hope thats not the HS digits... but I live down south and I have a bunch of friends who live pretty close to dinky town

Quote Originally Posted by KL4D4
    '98 huh hope thats not the HS digits... but I live down south and I have a bunch of friends who live pretty close to dinky town
    1998? No, not quite, but I am a grad. student these days -- not an undergrad. I'm not actually sure why I picked that number, come to think of it...

Nice I'm in my 3rd year down south in Winona