Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1709 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What Kind of herb's around your area?

Well im in the fort and if you know the right people you can find blueberry all the time and a lil white widow every now. But for everyone else shwagg is what you expect down here!

Stay high
    :greenthumb:
    Kalimist86 Reviewed by Kalimist86 on . What Kind of herb's around your area? Well im in the fort and if you know the right people you can find blueberry all the time and a lil white widow every now. But for everyone else shwagg is what you expect down here! Stay high :greenthumb: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

standard stuff, every couple weeks this kid that i talk to says his dealer has some ak47 or some blueberry going around, but the price never changes and the high is pretty similar. its always very nice weed though, i just dont know that its any of those specific strains

ya prices here are pretty steep about 125 a zone for schwagg but where in ar are you from.. im from the fort

ive been getting some homegrown outdoor for a while now, good shit. other guy had 2 different kinds of some killer shit too that was pushing headies. all $100 1/4 less i buy an O. im in rogers :stoned:

Yo. I am also in the fort. I generally go up to fayetteville to get my herb. It is sometimes delivered down here though. I havent ran out for a while now. I have some good afghani that came from the ville. My buddy called it afgooey. Not sure if thats even a real strain. I havent seen it but who knows. I get dank on the regular.

hey man we need to hoook up sometime and go to fay town!!!! Same place i score at....and afgooie sounds straight!

twitch

i go to the U of A i can usally find any thing from 50 to 60 an eight of bomb some actual mid grade at 25 an 8th not that bull shit that people tell you its mids but its really shit lol yea and some afgooey sounds good to me too

•     

hehe. this is what i picked up last week. didnt have to leave town for this one :P

•     
    twitch

man i can't find any bomb shit around right now i don't know what the deal is... i went out last night and got some alright dro but i like gettin that more then anything... what that run you???

•     

im from tulsa,ok and we hardly get shit down here, you look hard enough and you can find some pretty good stuff but its usually sky high prices.
    \"The only thing standing in between me and total happieness is reality... and the cops.\"

The war on drugs is a war on me. Since when the fuck did I become Americas enemy?

[SIZE=\"7\"]STAND UP![/SIZE]

• Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast