Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1463 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Grass Valley/Nevada City Area, Nevada County

Hello there,
    I am here in Nevada County. Wondering if there are any others in my general viscinity who wanna chat about things going on in the county. I am pretty bored, I don't have many friends here. I moved from Florida a few years ago, got married and didn't have much time for making new friends until now. So, hit me up, you can PM me, or if there's an email option, go ahead. I am a married, chronic pain patient, I have a daughter (in Florida), and my son lives here with his mother and I. Dominique is 7, and David Elijah is 21 months. He was born with Congenital Heart Disease, he has had all the procedures needed to correct the problems. He's doing great now. I am interested in meeting like minded people, married couples prefered. I'm not as wild as I used to be, I am 33 years young. I'm totally disabled, haven't worked since early 2004 briefly, before that, it was 2001. So, I have been through a lot in the last 7-8 years, lol. Especially in the last 2 years since I had surgery, got married, and had my son, then his medical problems, I've done my share of the Hospital duty. Well, I guess I'm just seeing who's around my neck of the woods, saying hello. I hear we have a new D.A? Peace, Daviddare73
    daviddare73 Reviewed by daviddare73 on . Grass Valley/Nevada City Area, Nevada County Hello there, I am here in Nevada County. Wondering if there are any others in my general viscinity who wanna chat about things going on in the county. I am pretty bored, I don't have many friends here. I moved from Florida a few years ago, got married and didn't have much time for making new friends until now. So, hit me up, you can PM me, or if there's an email option, go ahead. I am a married, chronic pain patient, I have a daughter (in Florida), and my son lives here with his mother and I. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Yo, I'm in auburn and work in G.V. Do you have outdoor goin? How did it survive the storm?? :rasta:

Beautiful area!!!! The fabulous "Gold Country". I'm there quite often. Looking forward to all the fall colors Nevada City is famous for!

:thumbsup: Welcome to the forums!

Hello there peeps,
    Hope all is doing great for you out there, so far so good here. There was a minimal amounts of damage from the storm we had Wednesday, but we quickly retied & fixed our broken twine. Only lost a small branch on one of the babies, so not too bad, could have been much worse! Now, they need to dry out some so they can finish properly. Full moon coming this Wednesday, so, we'll see what that does to them, hoped they'd be done by October 1st. Looks like maybe a very split harvest this year, due to variety. Looks like the Goo's will be 1st, along with a few others. But, the Mothers' Finest will be later for sure, just started getting hairs 2weeks ago! Well, hope all is well, keep safe, watch your amounts! The LEO's from the the DEA are in the area right now. Stealth is gonna be king, watch out while transporting it home, unless your garden is @ home. Peace, Daviddare73 aka;yuba49r

^ Lots of busts in the area! They're even getting medicinal growers.:wtf: Yes, do be careful! Damn the new DA!!! ( says he's "cracking down" on casual users and growers that sell their excess.)