Quote Originally Posted by curious101
Well on my last grow (1st) my favorite plant was the Skunk #1...i struggle with anxiety and panic attacks but when i smoke this stuff i'm very cerebral and outgoing...barely have any left (just one lil bud) because it worked so well i couldn't keep my hands outta the jar...currently working with some Hashberry and Ak-48...let you know how they turn out medicinally :thumbsup:
I had a very indica dominant pheno in this pack that was also great for anxiety and yielded pretty well...forgot to mention it cuz its a freebie but it also did wonders for my anxiety...the sativa pheno i had was absolutely horrific tho in terms of anxiety causing it to sky rocket out of control...so basically the NLx indica-pheno from Grow Shop Alien

obama549 Reviewed by obama549 on . Specific Med Strains, Specific Uses! Nice list. Robert42 stuck this list from NORML in medicinal...Thanks Robert42... thought I'd stick it here as well since this is where so many people have questions! Also, I'd like to keep on compiling ths list... so if you have a condition and find certain strains to work, please post them! :D Afghooie x Haze Pre-Menstrual Syndrome Alien Train Wreck Asthma Rating: 5