Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1469 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Specific Med Strains, Specific Uses! Nice list.

Quote Originally Posted by texas grass
    mota strain
    Details: Toxic Blue

(Blue Kronic/Killian)

Toxic Blue is the result of crossing a femal Blue Kronic to a male Killian.
    Blue Kronic is a very stoney indica we produce by using a Blue Moonshine x Killa Queen Female for flavor and a G13/Black widdow x firecracker male to bulk up the yield.

The Killian Father is my killa Queen crossed to a male NYCDiesel.
    Killian has a strong sativa dom stone with a sweet manderine/grapefruit flavor.

The resulting Toxic Blue is an excellent yielder with berry tasting buds and a strong balanced stone. She's great for sog but if mold might be a problem you should top and leave 4 to 6 branches.Left untopped she gets a long main cola with fairly dense buds but not rock hard

Product Information
    +++++++++++++++
    Type: 60% indica 40% sativa
    Flowering time 8-9 weeks
    Harvest up to 550 gram/m2(indoor)
    Taste: fruity/berry
    Effect: Sativa stoned
    flowers Big maincola

THanx... I got some F2 beans and wanted to know... I have 3 plants and a clone in veg right now... going to have to transplant today as they are getting root bound.

Does anyone have links to where this is on the NORML site or anywhere else?

Having read all the way through, Purple Kush works for me with arthritis. Kills the pain, and works good on the inflamation. Watch out thought, don't smoke too much, it can give you lead ass and put you to sleep!!!!! :thumbsup::jointsmile:

Ok I've already looked at the other thread that has what type of strains there are and what they're good for. But I'm still stumped.. So any help on what I strain or strains I should get. I suffer from really bad headache's and neck spasms, I also have a very high stress level and I get so worked up in life stress is Redunkulous. The Stress I get keeps me from getting any sleep. I'm looking for a daytime smoke and a night time smoke. I don't like intense high's just very relaxed and comforting. Any Suggestions??? Thanks so much.

And where can I get Purple kush seeds??

Admin Plz Delete Post

I am a caregiver who has never smoked. I am trying to find the best strains to grow for my daughter who has chronic migraines and nausea. The nausea is the main reason that she needs it. What are the best strains for nausea?

I would prefer ones that dont knock you out too badly as she is in school and just wants relief, not to be too out of it.

thanks
    SallySoccerMom

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clandestine
    Another thing...my wife suffers from PMDD. She is adamant about the beneficial properties of White Rhino and White Widow in helping to alleviate her most severe symptoms.

Don't know if this is coincidental, or may bear some weight...but I thought I'd mention it.

Take care.
    Mr. Clandestine, I was going to PM you about this part but I'm guessing you have to befriend someone to PM them, no?

When you say your wife's "most severe symptoms" are her's mostly physical, emotional, or a combination?

I have PMDD and depression (also told I was bipolar but I'm thinking they're wrong on that one) and I'm (ugh!!) now going into the whole pre-menopausal thing...so my hormones are having a freakin' party in here!

So not only do I have the emotional stuff going on, I've got back pain and terrible cramps to deal with, so I'm wondering if White Widow would kill two proverbial birds with one stone.

Quote Originally Posted by PubliusEnigma
    When you say your wife's "most severe symptoms" are her's mostly physical, emotional, or a combination?
    Hi Mrs. Enigma,

My wife's most severe symptoms are definitely a combination of both emotional highs and physical lows. Severe cramps are pretty common for her, but she also has debilitating migraines, which her doctors assume is due to the PMDD. And her emotions can also be a rollercoaster when she's doing nothing to treat them, especially after a particularly tough weeks at work or other stressful times.

She had been prescribed a few medications, mostly mood enhancers, that she claimed were somewhat effective, the most recent (and most effective) being Celexa, but I can't remember all the others she tried, and none of them were able to solved the problem for us entirely. When she started using cannabis to treat the symptoms, we noticed a difference immediately... whereas with the medications you'd sometimes have to wait a month before there'd be any noticeable difference, if any difference at all. The strains I mentioned are two of our favorites, and work extremely well for her... White Widow and White Rhino are both roughly 60% sativa and 40% indica. We've also had the opportunity to try various other strains, and she's found that the more sedating effects of indica dominant strains worked well to calm her down when her symptoms were at their worst, and also helps her to sleep. I prefer the more 'heady' qualities of dominant sativas, and so the "White" strains have basically just been a compromise that both of us happily agreed on. :jointsmile:

Hope that helps give you some direction for figuring out what might work best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Giro2007
    To the fellow migraine sufferers, what other strains would you recommend for this bastard of an illness if brought on by anxiety? I've only ever had normal street weed when its happened, sometimes it works wonders and sometimes it makes me wish i hadnt smoked it? i'm guessin a good sativa-indica cross?
    Sativas definitely intensify my migraines and ensure my transformation into a vomit volcano. I stay away anything with sativa completely when I have a migraine.

Indicas help me to sleep to sleep it off and help with the nausea. I love a good sativa when I'm feeling well though.

I noticed your comments on "it insulates you" and helps you with your regulation of temper. I also am looking for this I have the same issues. I am a dds and need to be very discrete.
    Any suggestions.

11.   Advertisements

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast