Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1561 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Specific Med Strains, Specific Uses! Nice list.

Quote Originally Posted by curious101
    Well on my last grow (1st) my favorite plant was the Skunk #1...i struggle with anxiety and panic attacks but when i smoke this stuff i'm very cerebral and outgoing...barely have any left (just one lil bud) because it worked so well i couldn't keep my hands outta the jar...currently working with some Hashberry and Ak-48...let you know how they turn out medicinally :thumbsup:
    I had a very indica dominant pheno in this pack that was also great for anxiety and yielded pretty well...forgot to mention it cuz its a freebie but it also did wonders for my anxiety...the sativa pheno i had was absolutely horrific tho in terms of anxiety causing it to sky rocket out of control...so basically the NLx indica-pheno from Grow Shop Alien

Quote Originally Posted by tyrecies
    Hello, I love your site and I am trying to find the best strain(s) for my fiancée. She has Friedreich's Ataxia which is a rare inherited disease that causes nervous system damage and movement problems.

She has scoliosis in her back and the rods she had inserted as a child to straighten her out some are now bent. An officer mistook her for someone bad when her father was shot and stepped on her back.

She suffers severe pain, but also needs something that will coat and protect her nerves so she degenerates slower. I am not sure if you know this much about strains, but I figured if anyone would even have a clue, it sounds like it would be you people.

You should try making her some oil google search phoenixtears Im in the process of starting my 1st batch
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-1st-grow.html

The Next Words That Come From Your Mouth Better Be Some Brilliant Mark Twain Shit,Cause Its Defiantly Getting Chizzled On Your Tombstone.

3.   Advertisements

I hope she's doing ok Have you read up on "The Cure"..?
    There are better/safer ways of making it just google "hemp oil"

Peace & Good Luck

The wife has parkinsons and we find that strawberry cough on the average day does really well to alleviate the regular medications side effects........when she needs a little more green crack is good....

My favorite in the photos is L. A. Confidential and Trainwreck.

In Autos I like Mi5 and Pakistan Ryder.

admittedly, I am new to this but for treatment of neuralgia (nerve pain) and arthritis I have found that NYC diesel is awesome for pain and insomnia due to pain. Can't smoke it during the day though, lol. I've also had some nice daytime experience with Blue Dream and OG Kush. any suggestions for strains specific to nerve pain relief?

iworshipdirt

Quote Originally Posted by iworshipdirt
    admittedly, I am new to this but for treatment of neuralgia (nerve pain) and arthritis I have found that NYC diesel is awesome for pain and insomnia due to pain. Can't smoke it during the day though, lol. I've also had some nice daytime experience with Blue Dream and OG Kush. any suggestions for strains specific to nerve pain relief?

iworshipdirt
    might want to search for it or start your own thread iworshipdirt. some older threads get buried pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal420xl
    might want to search for it or start your own thread iworshipdirt. some older threads get buried pretty fast.
    I found grateful casey, lsd, & purplehaze work well for pain. I still goof on all of the strains out there. To think there was a time when there were only two types of weed, good & shit.

thanks for the advice mal & mike. i've been busy in the garden - the vegetable kind, lol and have to take advantage of the nice weather while i can. funny, but the more physically active i am, the less medication i need for my arthritis. sucks getting old.:smokin:

Am I late to post?

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES to get stuff done!
    DUTCH TREAT for FLAVOR & EFFECT!
    OG for COUCH LOCK!
    ALIEN KUSH unpredictable
    CACTUS COOLER best tasting FLOWERS to date!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314