Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1571 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Ghetto Grow

Ok, first off I always do outdoor - but I wanted to test my seeds for the upcoming season.

This is how the super broke do it in the off season: 120v 100W at night (book lamp) clipped to the pot, with white bent paper stuck between two pots to "channel" the light, stuck in the closet by the extremely drafty attic door for fresh air, a space heater running in intervals to regulate the room temperature, 6.5 pH potting soil, very light miracle gro in water for germination.

hahaha then I waft the door every few hours real hard for like 2 minutes to circulate fresh air and during the day it goes near an out of sight window sill wherever the sun happens to be at that time so... 24 hours light 12 poop bulb - 12 sunlight.

What do you think? I dont think im slick but knowing my seeds and the nature of the budda i think it could come out above average... ultimate goal is to transplant outdoors mid april obviously will have to do some ghetto engineering as we go but... whatever im high as fuck. anyway, ill post some pictures then.
    BGizzle Reviewed by BGizzle on . Ghetto Grow Ok, first off I always do outdoor - but I wanted to test my seeds for the upcoming season. This is how the super broke do it in the off season: 120v 100W at night (book lamp) clipped to the pot, with white bent paper stuck between two pots to "channel" the light, stuck in the closet by the extremely drafty attic door for fresh air, a space heater running in intervals to regulate the room temperature, 6.5 pH potting soil, very light miracle gro in water for germination. hahaha then I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Ghetto Grow

Oh yea, also... forgot. The drafty door keeps the heat from that hot ass light cool, but the heater keeps the room warm and the soil is holding the heat... checked with a thermometer.

Ghetto Grow

Update: Got two 23 watt CFLs, a timer, a computer exhaust fan... My question is... how do I make a DC cooling fan hook up to some type of AC power (household power)

Ghetto Grow

you need a transformer 120ac to 9-12v dc ya can get it at radio shack or if ya got one from something eles ya dont use ya just cut the cord and hard wire em togeather