Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1514 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

what did you name your first glass you have ever owned?/and or describe it

you read the title what did ya'll name your glass? mine, big boi. i think it explains it's self. big purpleish/ blueish
    Big boi Reviewed by Big boi on . what did you name your first glass you have ever owned?/and or describe it you read the title what did ya'll name your glass? mine, big boi. i think it explains it's self. big purpleish/ blueish Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

my love was Raul, hes not here anymore, hes with MJAH's Rainbow having fun in pipe heaven

Leet Pete
    he has a big bowl, and has a big mouth piece/stem or whatever, so it can collect a lot of smoke in it. yeah, he owns.
    blaze the haze for daze
    Embrace the grace of the fine herb.

Quicksand was my first glass piece. it had a blueish grey stem and the tip of the bowl part was shades of orange. when you held it bowl part towards the ground it looked like quicksand sucking the eiffel tower down

This is my first, only, and favorite piece. He goes by El Capitano in my neck of the woods, and he has slain many unsuspecting potheads...

heres my glass piece that is no longer with me. R.i.P big guy. his name was Mr.Biggins and smoked like a champ. i will not go into detail on how he lost his life but it was a very sad sad day to say teh least was my only glass bong ever. i havnt gone back to buy 1 since. not even a plastic one at that. iv just been thro to many bongs and after i lost that 1 i said not till i got my own place again that ill buy a glass one

First pipes name was Trish. She was a beautiful Tommy Chong Spoon. I got her the day of my 17th birthday. We had a good run for a while. But I left her at my brothers house when my parents busted me and he used it one night and accidently knocked it of the counter top onto tile. So this goes out to you Trish.

Remember the pipe that started all the fun,

Those long smooth tokes in the Forida Sun,

Spiraling colors created with every bowl,

Sleep peaceful with your pipe friends,

God rest your soul.

(Kind of Mr. Deeds-ish...."Good ryhme")

Elmo, because he was big and red and made me happy and I could probabley watch elmo after smoking him, but I'd rather not.

sidekick clear glass steamroller(size of a highlighter but a little bit longer) with carring case. My buddy bought it, came over, we broke it in, he decided he didn't like it i traded him a quater for it ha then stashed all my pariphinalia? at his cuzins house cause my apartment was about to be searched his cousin loved it so much i ended up giving it to him for letting me stash at his place funny how the world goes round huh

Mine was blue with green lines, since my friend blows glass, that mutherfucker was "perfect" the holes were perfect, the bowl was perfect, the size was perfect. Sigh... And my fucking stupid ass gf, sets it on the couch arm and then I walk by and brush it, and eeeeeew kingeeedling. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! /cry
    Yea I cried. That meant something to me. I still have it, hang on lemme take a pic.. cry with me yall.. /cry

Thanks guys you inspired me to say fuck it, I threw some packing tape on it air tight, and we just smoked a bowl to once again honor the piece, and stoner moves.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast