Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1707 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

what did you name your first glass you have ever owned?/and or describe it

Quote Originally Posted by OniEhtRedrum781
    This is my first, only, and favorite piece. He goes by El Capitano in my neck of the woods, and he has slain many unsuspecting potheads...
    OOOh El Capitan.....mmmmm is this your Yacht?
    I like that.

2.   Advertisements

mine was a sidecar that i named marjane

and i had a secong sidecar thatm looked close to exactly the same wo i knamed her hashley

so maryjane and hashley.

Mine was a three foot tall blue bong named Little Boy Blue. He is greatly missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Greenjeans
    It was like Sophie\'s Choice, except without the good actors and social relevance.
    :jointsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by 420_24/7
    Everyone knows that we celebrate christmas to remember how santa died for our presents
    :jointsmile:

I had many homemade peices, but none of them wewre really special as I could just make something new.

The first real piece I ever got though is when I was 19. Glass spoons were a new thing and was quite cheap at the time. It was spoon shaped, but had a glass bubble on the left side with a little mushroom in the middle. On the left side it had another bubble that was the shotgun hole. It had blue swirls going down the stem piece, and had blue swirls on the bowl. It was a color changing one and if I remeber right, I got it for $25 at the time.

The colors I remeber were so bright and vivid. I haven't see any other pipe like it since. The bowl shape kind of reminded me of a hammerhead shark head. Where the sides kind of went out, but the stem piece narrowed a bit.

I loved that thing, but it broke many years ago.

bong that i named JR Bizzle, but called it Junior all the time (JR's made up from my first initial with my buddies initial). It was about a one footer, diffuser, ice catcher, mushrooms made of glass detailed on the neck. it also had a giant circle bowl, amazing for party bowls. Sooooo many good times with it, buddys dad through it out . Man i remeber this one night (about 3 months ago) we packed what mustve been a gram bowl chopped with a little bit of blunt mixed in, after that shesh i could barely walk/stand i was so high.
    NIN > all

My first one was named Scrooge ... I still love the thing. Just a spoon, but I love it.

I don't think I ever named my first glass piece, my old sherlock, got shattered a little over a year ago. My second glass though, my bong Iron Mike, got it's name from the strong hits you get from it.

Elrond McBong
    Drilled a hole in a vase and epoxy glued a glass stem into it.
    The vase came with 4 matching shotglasses, so the entire thing is a smoking-drinking set.
    It all looks pretty awesome. Amazing for home-made.

terry toker. Very small and cheap pipe. Didn't really like it that much and it broke after like a month of using it.

I called it the Pacifer or The retro bowl depending on what mood I was in. It had this weird art deco look to it, but it also kinda looked like a sucker haha. I didn't start smoking until I was 19 so I got into the game late.

I did a lot of digging to find pics of it lol. It broke on our basement floor
    Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage
    -William S. Burroughs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast