Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1583 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Easy way for making hash oil

Well... i used mids (only because i hadnt anything better ), and the weight of hash oil i got was about 10% of the weight of the raw weed. Probably better weed will produce more oil.

The smallest amount of weed i used was 1-2g. It did make a small ball of hash with about 1/4 inch (6mm). The only problem with very small amounts is scrape it from the dish, as it forms a very thin layer. For small amounts i would suggest to evaporate it in a wine cup (or anything with a spherical bottom). Smaller the surface of the acetone, greater the thickness of the layer of hash oil, and easier to scrape.

For me, a small ball with 3mm (1/8inch) is enough. But i have a somewhat low tolerance, so probably you will need some more.

And good luck! :thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

I use everclear when I do this. I feel like smoking that is probably better than smoking nail polish.

Everclear is alcohol dont? I use it when i make green dragon. It will work for hash oil too.
    The only differences are the THC is more soluble in acetone than in alcohol, so you must use more alcohol, or let the weed soaking it more time. And alcohol takes more time for evaporate too.
    But this are small diferences, and any apropriate solvent must work as well.

I'll buy a half ounce and leave it in a fifth of everclear for a few weeks, and just kinna take a little bit of booze off of the top from time to time---not much, though, and I won't do that after the first few days.

you could make the process of extraction of the THC way faster, just simmering it in a water bath, as described in the Green Dragon recipe:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recipes/8...-combined.html
    then, instead weeks, the process of making hash oil would take just a couple of days! :thumbsup:

Good to know the information is available but i won't be making any hash oil any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Rogue
    Good to know the information is available but i won't be making any hash oil any time soon.
    in the UK Cannabis Oil is a class A!

nice guide coelho

Quote Originally Posted by robert42
    in the UK Cannabis Oil is a class A!
    I know - i just keep wondering why? I mean, yes, it's stronger, but no more dangerous.

BHO is better imho

I use a HoneyBee with some high purity Butane and have Hash-oil ready to smoke in less than one hour.

Must use dry trim though - at least with QWISO you can wash green cuttings
    Minds are like parachutes, they both work best when open.

[SIZE=\"1\"]Thomas R. Dewar[/SIZE]

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast