Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1592 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PCOS

Quote Originally Posted by SwirlyMass
    You remind me so much of an ex girlfriend that its uncanny. Wuts your name can i ask? Does it start with a C?
    No not your ex. My name is Stacy. I hope its a good reason that I remind you of your ex.

2.   Advertisements

PCOS

Yeah, the whole glucophage thing, and other blood sugar-related drugs made me have horrible headaches... I also have fibromyalgia, which increases my sensitivity to meds, giving me the worst possible side effects.

I want to save the eggs I have right now, so I can have kids when I'm older and ready. I don't know if there is any way to do that, though. My OBGYN doesn't know.

As embarassing as it is to admit on here, the increase in male hormones has caused one of my labia to grow to over an inch, the other one is normal, but it's painful as hell- it rubs and tears and gets pinched so much, I have to wear boxers now. I'm seriously considering getting it cut back, but the OBGYNs I've been to don't want to because "Oh, the birth control should help it shrink." I've been on at least 7 for a 4 month period for each, and it doesn't do anything to shrink it. AUGH.

PCOS

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Banana
    Yeah, the whole glucophage thing, and other blood sugar-related drugs made me have horrible headaches... I also have fibromyalgia, which increases my sensitivity to meds, giving me the worst possible side effects.

I want to save the eggs I have right now, so I can have kids when I'm older and ready. I don't know if there is any way to do that, though. My OBGYN doesn't know.

As embarassing as it is to admit on here, the increase in male hormones has caused one of my labia to grow to over an inch, the other one is normal, but it's painful as hell- it rubs and tears and gets pinched so much, I have to wear boxers now. I'm seriously considering getting it cut back, but the OBGYNs I've been to don't want to because "Oh, the birth control should help it shrink." I've been on at least 7 for a 4 month period for each, and it doesn't do anything to shrink it. AUGH.

SO sorry to hear about all the pain your going through. With me being on the prometrium, which is just progestrene in pill form, it is suppose to be helping balance out my hormones. Let just hope so . I have another problem I have the facial hair thing. Its not horrible like a mans, but I know where it is at and to me is the worst thing in the world. Waxing works the best. As soon as I get me a job and put some money back Im going to get laser hair removal to get rid of it for good.

PCOS

you can freeze your eggs, just like you can freeze sperm...absolutely they can....they will just retrieve it and store it..you can contact a cryobank for info in your area....and dont be surprised, it is very costly, but could be worth it in the long run.....good luck

PCOS

Apparently Birth Control Works For PCOS

PCOS

Quote Originally Posted by ju99al0b0mb3r
    Apparently Birth Control Works For PCOS
    It does help to regulate your period. But when your wanting to get pregnant like me it not very useful. I havent smoked weed in a month in a half because I read something about the sperm going crazy because of the THC. Even if its just the girl smoking it still effects them. LIke makes them high and they swim all crazy and out of control. So no more cannabis for me until futher notice. I just want to be on the safe side and give my husband and I the best chance possible.

PCOS

Hey. I know this post is late, but better late than never. I have PCOS also. I'm currently taking 500mg of glucophage twice daily to deal with the side effects. PCOS Message Board - Powered by vBulletin is the best forum for all PCOS info. Hope this helps someone.

PCOS

For once, I don't have a cannabis study! But Cannabis News had this a while back- Check out comment # 6. - Granny:hippy:

cannabisnews.com: Medicinal Marijuana Backers Make Point

PCOS

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Banana
    Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome... It sucks.

Anyone else have it? If ya do, what are you doing about it?

Don't know anything about it? Ask!

I only get my period once a year, if that! I love it! But an increased risk for cervical, ovarian, and uterine cancer sucks, as well as issues with fertility.
    hey I have PCOS too and just like you I am at very high risk for ovarian cancer. I get my period once a year if I am lucky. I stopped metformin and birth control because I threw up violently. Also I smoke pot. Guess what? It has actually helped me to start my period. Dunno why? Maybe it helps get rid of cysts? Who knows but I am all for medical marijuana for PCOS. I have a myspace just for gals like us.

myspace.com/pcoshelp

PCOS

Dro Princess:

"It does help to regulate your period. But when your wanting to get pregnant like me it not very useful. I havent smoked weed in a month in a half because I read something about the sperm going crazy because of the THC. Even if its just the girl smoking it still effects them. LIke makes them high and they swim all crazy and out of control. So no more cannabis for me until futher notice. I just want to be on the safe side and give my husband and I the best chance possible."

actually new research shows that marijuana is good for women who ARE pregnant. Especially with morning sickness.

by the way did you know that marijuana was made illegal without ANY research because of a low budget film in the 1930's?

Also our own government has a monopoly on cannabis and rope.

Go figure

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast