Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1568 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

prices u get in orlando area

hey everybody i live in orlando area and i was just wanderin wat u get ur prices at? this is for me.
    reggies-10/dime etc. than 50/0z
    crip-25-1/8 etc. 200 for the half Oz 350 for the oz
    wasabinick Reviewed by wasabinick on . prices u get in orlando area hey everybody i live in orlando area and i was just wanderin wat u get ur prices at? this is for me. reggies-10/dime etc. than 50/0z crip-25-1/8 etc. 200 for the half Oz 350 for the oz Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

$50 bucks an oz is cheap as hell, u must have the hookup, but from what i've had here in florida, i'd probably have to smoke up half the ounce to feel anything.

dam u got good hook ups.. 25 for an 8th of crip is good in orlando.... dont live in orlando no more tho....
    :baggy: + :rastabong: = :abduct:
    [COLOR=\"Lime\"]THEN GOD SAID, I GIVE YOU EVERY SEED-BEARING
    PLANT ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE
    EARTH, AND EVERY TREE THAT
    HAS FRUIT IN IT.\"
    GENESIS 1:29-30[/COLOR]
    KP\'s Cannabis CollegeCannabis
    Lazy smoker7 loves to smoke weed :stoned:
    ****Legalize it****

i still feel sorry for u florida smokers, cuz the shit here isn't anything like the west coast. but i guess i shouldn't complain, its better than nothing.

Wasabinik: Im from orlando to. I just picked up a 1/4 oz of white widow for $100.
    White rhino from the same dude is $90 1/4 oz ,and BC bud is $100 1/4.oz. Dirt weed, about $180 1/4 pound.

Quote Originally Posted by weedheaduknow
    $50 bucks an oz is cheap as hell, u must have the hookup, but from what i've had here in florida, i'd probably have to smoke up half the ounce to feel anything.
    I agree with this whole post...I got a half O for $50. It also took a shit-ton of that scwhag to get a buzz going.

Where da dank at?!?!?

i can pick up crippy for $275oz but never come in contact with anybody holding regs/schwag... match anyone??

$275 an o is nice. Friend of mine just gotone for $340. Smokes good though.

WuTzzzUp guys how'z ever1doing? CDBLAINE 275 is a good price for sum seedless goodygood&yeah Im down2MATCH on blunts or Bong&bowl packs lol MYSPACE.com/KUBAHUSH4ever420 als wud LUV2get the low down on LOW PROICES lol

Quote Originally Posted by 420JAKEEE
    WuTzzzUp guys how'z ever1doing? CDBLAINE 275 is a good price for sum seedless goodygood&yeah Im down2MATCH on blunts or Bong&bowl packs lol MYSPACE.com/KUBAHUSH4ever420 als wud LUV2get the low down on LOW PROICES lol
    I want what hes smoking:rastasmoke:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast