Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1651 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

prices u get in orlando area

So so dry on the gulf coast. Anybody chill between Pensacola and Destin?? Middies to crippy is cool with me. I retired Reggie Miller. Get at

looking to meet some people who are down to smoke and check out what i got..just moved here from boston so feel free to hit me up saltyyyy11 is my aim

3.   Advertisements

Hi, I was wondering if anyone in Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater would like to say hi. I'm a nice person who would like to meet cool people.

HI IM FROM ENGLAND MANCHESTER AND IM COMING TO ORLANDO ON DECEMBER THE 13TH FOR 2 WEEKS, JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW WHERE I COULD GET NICE BUDZ FROM?
    AND ANYONE KNOW ROUGH PRICES?
    I AM STAYING IN KISSIMMEE,
    SOMEONE REPLY PLEASE I CNT GO TWO WEEKS WITHOUT CHRONIC!!

what up evlme?
    I'm in ucf area,and willin to be chillin.......
    moved back from portland area and damn if i aint suffrin.just say no to schwagg!
    I'M FIXIN SOME STEAKS,NEEDS TO GETS BAKED;LOOKIN FOR A MOFO WITH WH0M I CAN RELATE.

Quote Originally Posted by evlme2
    Wasabinik: Im from orlando to. I just picked up a 1/4 oz of white widow for $100.
    White rhino from the same dude is $90 1/4 oz ,and BC bud is $100 1/4.oz. Dirt weed, about $180 1/4 pound.
    One thing, BC Bud is just really old krip bc means basic crippy lol, nothing to brag about and to whoever said they get an 8er for the 25 there fucking retarded idc who u are nobody gives away krippy for less than 10 a gram

krippy is like 15-20 a G

Whats goin on...Anybody wanna match 1?

Bump, there needs to be more info

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123