Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1658 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

1/8

1/8

$60.....i no sukz but w.e

1/8

i pay $30 an eighth nothing more nothing less and it's always good weed unless i get it from certain people and then i don't have a clue what the hell i am buying, mids leafy shit that might not even be weed.. i just firmly say i need to see it in my hand every time before i buy:jointsmile: and it's cool because people around this area are pretty str8 up and say if it's good or not

half oz is always 100 unless it is the dealers favorite smokethen it be $120 - 140

oz is standard $200 i get for $180

qp is where it's at.. if you know a good connection u can easily get bomb weed for $500:smokin: and is always sick overcounts and good times lol

1/8

$50 bucks here in Hawaii.I have no idea what its called,but one bowl puts me on the moon.

4.   Advertisements

1/8

You guys serious? I am moving to Minneapolis in a month or so from the praries in Canada. For $50 I can get a 1/4 of stuff that will make my entire car smell if I put it in the glove box.

This is really dissapointing I am going to be spending more for less pot and it is harder to find .

How strictly enforced is smoking there? Tipically cops here will tell you to stop, take whatever weed you have on you and your on your way.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook