Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1584 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

1/8

1/8

how much do you guys pay for an 1/8 ???
    GooseBear Reviewed by GooseBear on . 1/8 how much do you guys pay for an 1/8 ??? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

1/8

$50 usually. $45 if my dealer is having a good day. And for a couple weeks once; competition between dealers drove prices down to an all-time low, $40!!

But I usually don't expect anything other than 50.

1/8

since you live in MN youll get it for 20-25 for brick...not the best, but gets you high...your moving to duluth...right?

1/8

Right Cheeched...........and smokey I usually pay about 50 too and it's pretty decent stuff.

oh and cheeched you can come live in my closet! lol
    good luck with that hon

1/8

usually in toronto area, 1/8 is aboot $40 canadian...typically great bud too, usually hydro from my connections. once in a while he gets some primo Chemo shit, I swear to god I saw god once because of it.

altho its not called an 'eigth' its called a much simpler-to-understand 'halfquarter' (see, cause its half of a quarter...)

1/8

I used to pay $50/$45. Now I can get it for $40 from a good friend! but thats still $5 more than it should be

1/8

Duluth area as well - I usually pay 50 but its a phat sack and quite good

1/8

anyone on here from the los angeles area? how much is it going for down here? I usually get mine from up north as I visit family often. Just curious what the difference is.

1/8 around $25 above Santa Barbara...

1/8

HI everyone:
    Thought I would get back before this but..... How much are you paying for 1oz

1/8

Minnesotta Ay, Oh how I dream of some snowcheese ay. If I lived in Minnesotta I would go to Canada to get my shit. Are the sled dogs workin good for ya ay?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook