Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1645 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1/8

1/8

To answer Mnoutdoorz, not often enough. The sour diesel are supposidly around all the time I just don't have direct connections with the person who has them, and the person I know who does doesn't have a drivers license and lives very far from me so it's a hassle, but for the others once about every 1 or 2 months will I get the option of something better then normal dank buds.I should be starting my first grow within the next couple weeks, picking up an AK47 hybrid clone.

1/8

usually 45 or 50

3.   Advertisements

1/8

25$ for good shit

1/8

$60 bucks for an 1/8 100 for a 1/4 and 340 for an undiscounted ounce.

1/8

50$ in MN for ak 47

1/8

I pay 60 an 8th for stuff from California thats always name brand shit 50 for an 8th of BC commercial grade and 25 for a quad of shwag

1/8

45-50 on average $60 for the real good stuff like the sour diesel i got now

1/8

So I'm going to be moving to Mankato in the next 4 weeks. Any suggestions of where to go/ where to not go to ask around. Seeing as how I'll be new in town, I don't want to draw any attention to myself, and want to familiarize myself with the area. Any tips?
    \"You just do you, umma do me.\"

All posts on this forum are fictional. I claim no responsibility for theoretical topics originating from this IP address.

1/8

stay in Illinois!

1/8

Something wrong w/ MN?
    \"You just do you, umma do me.\"

All posts on this forum are fictional. I claim no responsibility for theoretical topics originating from this IP address.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook