Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1649 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1/8

1/8

okay how would you get it back through customs???

2.   Advertisements

1/8

Man, I guess I'm not the only one paying 100 1/4. Its good bud, but damn. Been in the cities over a year and still cant get used to the price. Maybe one day it will revert back to 40 1/4. Peace!

1/8

Only by OZ's,180.00 and pick your flaver.Took alot of lo oking to find such a place!!!!

1/8

I'm from International Falls. Personally I dont pay for weed unless I can find a good price. The price of weed is high in this town for the shit ass quality you pay for. Granted there's alot of good weed around, but you pretty much need to be friend's with your age 50+ dad and his friends circle to get it.

1/8 of schwag that weighs 2.5 grams full of seeds and wont get me high: $25
    1/8 of schwag that weighs 3.5 grams that will get me high: $30
    1/8 of higher grade good budz that will get me high: $50
    1/8 of canadian "omg dont take more than one hit" weed: $75
    The fact that you can buy the $50 an eigth bud and sell 0.5 gram as a gram for $20 in this town: Priceless

(Not that I do that myself... no... never...^_~)
    \"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don\'t matter and those who matter don\'t mind.\" -Dr Seuss-

1/8

um.....i live in brainerd and the weed around here is dankety dank dank.....yummy!i pay $40 for eigth of kind bud.......$12.50 for 1/8 of Schwagg......usually if i buy schwagg i will buy a quad(quarter)for 25 or a half oz for 45 -50....let me know if you need any......
    xxx

*^%$#@!bLiNkO pLiNkO!@#$%^*

1/8

Yeah, it's $50 for 1/8 no matter where I've gone.

1/8

Sounds like 50 it is then but thats dro for me. I dont like that cheap ass swag it taste nasty and you have to smoke more of it to get high...

1/8

50 seems to be the norm for upper mids 0 seeds. Right now wish I could find that. 30 1/4 for marginal.
    Coming off a 6 year break, found out I have MS so returned to the green life.
    6 Years ago only bought by qp 250-300 out of MPLS, from the Snaz

1/8

20 - schwag (bricky lots of seeds big stems, i wont touch it)
    40 - mids/Beasts (SOMETIMES a couple seeds mostly stringy buds, kind of smells)
    50 - regs (Has a slight smell, no seeds all buds maybe a little darker, most likely shipped from canada)
    60 - danks (Smells through your pocket, no seeds usually small stems unless you get a nice thick top bud, most the time has a strain name with it or is just called danks.)

If I pay more then 60 which I have only done a couple times its usually a top strain and the dealer only has an ounce or less, last time it was orange Kush and purple irkle, that was 65 for an eigth and then the other time I payed 70 for an eigth of Sour Diesel. Neither time was I dissapointed in the weed or what I paid for it I just hate tossing out that much money.

and for the person who said call it a half quarter, thats just a waste of breath anyone who has a brain would know an 1/8 is a half 1/4 because its simple math.

1/8

hey wake how often do those goodies come through for you? I got some orange Kush about 2 months ago and it was friggin great. I'm going to be growing some master kush and Nevilles Haze starting in Sept for my next grow.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook