Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1645 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Hey guys,

I noticed that Dr. Greenthumb has a new seed in stock, Matanuska Thunderfuck. I've heard a lot about it, and I'm wondering if it's possible that he actually has it, and whether it is worth the price. (C$265 for 10). Does anyone know anything about this seed, or have any comments on the value of these seeds??
    SaanenGoats Reviewed by SaanenGoats on . Matanuska Thunderfuck Hey guys, I noticed that Dr. Greenthumb has a new seed in stock, Matanuska Thunderfuck. I've heard a lot about it, and I'm wondering if it's possible that he actually has it, and whether it is worth the price. (C$265 for 10). Does anyone know anything about this seed, or have any comments on the value of these seeds?? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Matanuska Thunderfuck

i know that for C$265 it better be some damn good area 51 shit, thats just plain hella-stupid.
    WOW, i am in the wrong business.
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

Matanuska Thunderfuck

10 seeds for $265!!!! that wud have to be some mystial bud!
    Stay away from needle drugs, The only dope worth shooting is em mary harny

Matanuska Thunderfuck

well the price is right for quality seeds.. matanuska thunderfuck, the originol strain was clone only. That was in 1970 something. Today fine genetics still come from the northland. Seeds that hold traits of the originol mtf are alaska thunder, yukon gold, matanuska tundra. I would trust another company that sells this strain it is called SAGARMATHA seeds. I highly doubt the doc has been holding on to clones for thirty years , or anyone for that matter. Doc greenthumb does claim his seeds are from the originol strain, but i call bulshit. Try trading seeds to one of our alaskan members.

Matanuska Thunderfuck

$$$$=quality genetics. $=noob dirt weed and hermies. go buy some shitty seeds that sell for 30 bucks for ten...good luck you will need it, or your easily satisfied.

Matanuska Thunderfuck

YEAG HELP!!! MAY THE PONTIFF HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL!!!

i have GOT to find yukon gold if it is still in existence... i can't find it anywhere!

please help me track it down if you can... i'll love you forever

Sky :abduct:

trades are doable...

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Email B at Hempdepot.ca he will hook ya up. I have found they will get you about anything.

Matanuska Thunderfuck

thank you thank you thank you!!! oh, i hope i can get a hold on the gold; haven't seen it or heard about it in over ten years... soo sweet and honeyish, with a knockdown mellow... it took me thirty minutes to realize i was obliterated! good stuff

thanx again yeag, and hey, i'd realy like to talk to you; i've been trying to get you to email me for months now...

if you have time, please drop me a line babyjesslockhart@yahoo

love, Sky :abduct:

Matanuska Thunderfuck

will do..if hemp depot does not have it go with sagmartha seeds. i hear they have sweet ass genetics. they have something real similar to what you want.

Matanuska Thunderfuck

I've never tried Matanuska, but most reports I've read, indicate it's potency is disappointing, (doesn't live up to it's reputation) - ???

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast