Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1591 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Babies are comin' along..............

Have a good grow!:jointsmile:

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Those bitches are gettin too big for their britches! I see the first signs that they are root bound... of course, you are already pretty far along.. soo... anyway wow. That one cola looks pretty amazing.

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    Those bitches are gettin too big for their britches! I see the first signs that they are root bound... of course, you are already pretty far along.. soo... anyway wow. That one cola looks pretty amazing.
    I hear ya but like ya said...they're so close it wouldn't be worth the hassle. Should be time to sacrifice the virgins in a couple weeks.:thumbsup:

Matanuska Thunderfuck

OUTSTANDING Avatar, P4B .... :thumbsup:

Matanuska Thunderfuck

P4B, ur gro looks great :thumbsup:. Didnt really have time to peruse the entire 5 pages, but i was wondering how big ur containers are? Like i said, if the pot size was mentioned up further in the thread sorry i missed it..

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    OUTSTANDING Avatar, P4B .... :thumbsup:
    Thanks much......

Quote Originally Posted by cwesto
    P4B, ur gro looks great :thumbsup:. Didnt really have time to peruse the entire 5 pages, but i was wondering how big ur containers are? Like i said, if the pot size was mentioned up further in the thread sorry i missed it..

5 gal. grow bags.....I don't have them filled to capacity though, I'd say probably closer to 3.5-4.

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Saneen goats are you still out there? i wuold like to ask you a few questions on your grow. I saw a post you made where you said you wanted dense buds because your last grow wasnt very dense. was that by chance the mtf because my buds arent too dense either. looking forward to hearing from you.

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Ya, I'm still floating out here, working on better buds this year. No, the light fluffy buds where from White Grizzly plants, a strain from the Vancouver Seed Bank. As far as the MTF went, I planted outdoors in central BC and by the time the frost hit the MTF had maybe a week's worth of flowering. Moral of the story: no more expensive seeds for me. I'll stick to White Grizzly and some Kish (also from VSB) this year because I know it finishes and just buy Gravity and feed it molasses (hopefully wildlife won't go nuts for the sweet stuff on the ground). Sorry to hear your buds aren't too dense either, if I were indoors I'd try the commercial products like Gravity, Bushmaster, Purple Maxx, if it's not too late. Good luck!

Matanuska Thunderfuck

I wish I could find some garuanteed MTF, I live in Ak and supposedly smoked some a few weeks ago, twas definately NOT the real deal. In the past I've had some and I jusr remember getting wrecked but I was a lightweight way back when. I hear someone say they got some and I automatically assume bullshit. I've been told it no longer exists around here. At all.

Matanuska Thunderfuck

It's funny you should bump this thread today. I was just having a pm chat with a member from another forum who has a pre-1980 Alaskan cut but who refuses to put the label 'THE Thunderfuck' on it. We seem to agree that 99% of the time anyone bold enough to claim possession of the One and Only is gonna be full of poo. The pure stuff may or may not be available in your area but be certain that the local strains derived from it DO have merit. It's a matter of finding one that carries the proper traits that you consider 'authentic', like the creeper stone, painkilling factor, and chocolate or wild grape scent.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast