Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1689 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Quote Originally Posted by the yeag
    Email B at Hempdepot.ca he will hook ya up. I have found they will get you about anything.
    hell yeah yeag ,
    Bel. there at H/D rocks man .
    crispi :S5:

2.   Advertisements

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Quote Originally Posted by freewheelinfrank
    I've never tried Matanuska, but most reports I've read, indicate it's potency is disappointing, (doesn't live up to it's reputation) - ???

Well like you said n0o0b..you have never tried it:S4: don't shit on the last frontier:jointsmile:

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Quote Originally Posted by freewheelinfrank
    I've never tried Matanuska, but most reports I've read, indicate it's potency is disappointing, (doesn't live up to it's reputation) - ???
    i got the chance to smoke it in the very early 80's ya if it was real mtf it would be worth the money if you have the skill to grow the monster plant. it is the type of plant that is tough for even kbs growers. BUT THE STRAIN IS DEAD. so do not waist your money.

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Quote Originally Posted by the yeag
    matanuska thunderfuck, the originol strain was clone only. That was in 1970 something. Today fine genetics still come from the northland. Seeds that hold traits of the originol mtf are alaska thunder, yukon gold, matanuska tundra......
    . Try trading seeds to one of our alaskan members.
    Fine fine genetics are still kicking around up there.
    I have personally grown and can vouch for a couple of the surviving Alaskan local lines, gifted to me by 2 friends.
    One MTF-derived line was by FAR the burliest plant I have ever seen, with dense buds and a fine aroma/flavor to boot. When I broke down my grow it was one of the few strains that I decided to keep in mother form in a safe location. Thanks Sweet Daddy D

Yeag knows his shit re: the Thunderfucks.

Matanuska Thunderfuck

I have some of these going right now. I'll let you know how it works out.

Matanuska Thunderfuck

cut my mtf down two weeks ago. very dreemy high that lasts and lasts. to me it tastes like columbian from back in the 70's. didnt get a huge yield indoors but i think i'll try it outdoors

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Got this photo from drgreenthumb.com I think it is the real thing but would apprecaite some input from the oldtimers. you have to double click it to see it at a decent size

Matanuska Thunderfuck

it supposed to be great sativa that tastes like red grapes from alaska. if tthe seeds really are Alaskan Matanuska Thunderfuck. then its probably worth it

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Quote Originally Posted by 3sixty
    Got this photo from drgreenthumb.com I think it is the real thing but would apprecaite some input from the oldtimers. you have to double click it to see it at a decent size
    That looks like the real thing

Matanuska Thunderfuck

Quote Originally Posted by 3sixty
    it looks close so it is probably a hybrid. the original strain is gone but there are some very good hybreds of it. it was grown by clones for so long that males were not prodused anymore. a friend of mine used to live in matinuska valley and grew it out doors. his trees got to about 8' with huge buds.

they may not be true trhunderfuck but i bet it is almost as good!!
    looks very tasty!! but remember the pure strain is dead. that does not mean it is not close. and if it is a true strain when you grow it i recomend keeping your best male and continue the strain those seeds could make you some bank locally. i am sure friends and others you know will pay through the nose to buy those seeds from you and probable half the people here would also. i know i would. to me it would be like finding bigfoot :rastasmoke:

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast