Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1660 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Matanuska Thunderfuck

I will run into a clone someday.. thatd be real cool, thanks for that very accurate description, will be helpful determining if its legit, when i hit some. So not a lemony flavor or grapefruit? I had some like this a few months ago that was unreal, mtf strong I'm sure.

2.   Advertisements

Matanuska Thunderfuck

MTF is said to have changed significantly sometime during the 70's (so I am told by a relatively believeable source) when Indica genetics made their way to Alaska. Before that, it had been strictly NorCal sativa genetics. Depending on the time when your particular cut originated, you may find that you have an indica-leaning or sativa-leaning version.
    I hate to put the label the 'true' MTF on anything. Instead, I consider MTF to be a CLASS of Alaskan genetics. I know plenty of people will argue that point with me, but the basic truth is that localized and somewhat isolated growing communities each have a basic line that can be traced to the same origins.
    I'm not an authority on this by any stretch, but if you read around enough, and talk to enough people, you should come to a similar conclusion.

Matanuska Thunderfuck

I agree totally, the line was surely crossed in making it more indoor/alaska freindly over time. It's probably in the family tree of more than a few local strains. I know there is an older grower, that grows amazing stuff, that I wish i could talk to but the freind between is the best communication I can get for now, some guys are real smart/paranoid. I will send a message up the vine and see what I find out.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213