Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1519 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

underboob....

Quote Originally Posted by Dro_Princess
    I hate wearing a bra with undwewire but I have no choice. I really hate when your faviorte bra begins to wear out and the underwire pokes out and then starts to stab you. Just as you get a bra broken in it goes all to hell.
    I hate that....

I found though that I can take out the underwire and the bra still works fine....heheh-ehehe-he.

2.   Advertisements

underboob....

I made an eifel tower model out of a bunch of underwires from my girlfriends bras.. Lets just say she was not a happy camper when she came home.

I had to make up for it with a very expensive shopping trip at victorias secret.

underboob....

Well, if you get the "underboob" chances are, the bra doesnt fit right.

and that disguisting uniboob, I only get that when I zip up my sweater all the way, then I get like 3 uniboobs

*does anyone else wear their bra all day, the only time I take it off is when I shower

underboob....

I wear my bra all day long and night lol

underboob....

I hate
    A) When your underwire not only pokes out and stabs you but wheen it's almost all the way out and yoou don't notice and no one tells you. So you end up with super cleavage attention with the wire circled right over you boob.

B)When your bra strap climbs up your back. I thought my straps were too tight wearing a 34C because it's the size that fit me best. Then I went to get prfessionally sized and found out I'm a 30DDD(E) or 32DD. Highly recommend it!

C) how unbreastfeeding friendly almost all clothing is. I have 3 months to go and have been using the same 5 shirts, one nursing bra(that doesn't fit because I need to special order my size which I did 6 months ago and they still aren't in) And my only properly fitting bra which in 4 months looks 3 years old.

But man do I love my Boobs!(and many others )

underboob....

professionally sized my ass, I got measured twice,

your a 46B

your a 32DDD

underboob....

Quote Originally Posted by Samwhore
    Well, if you get the "underboob" chances are, the bra doesnt fit right.

and that disguisting uniboob, I only get that when I zip up my sweater all the way, then I get like 3 uniboobs

*does anyone else wear their bra all day, the only time I take it off is when I shower
    I HATE wearing a bra, it's the first thing I take off when I get home, I can't stand the sliding straps- wtf did we go to all the trouble to burn ours in the seventies? I'd go without one every day except the boys in my classes would no doubt notice :S1:
    I do like a little push-up action, but my puppies are very basis B's so I don't think a wonderbra is going to make too much of a difference.

underboob....

I love wearing a bra, especially the hot pink one i have

underboob....

I only like bras for the push-up, enhancement effect they assist with. My girls are very modest Bs, too. I've had underwires that rubbed me the wrong way, but that was in my younger, fuller, breast-feeding days. More than anything, I like not wearing a bra of any kind. But I'm cold-natured, so sometimes the "headlight effect" can be almost painful when it's chilly.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

underboob....

mine are 38DD but i somehow stuff em into 38D's cuz thats all i can seem to find.

if i'm just sitting around the house, i'll go w/o a bra. if i go outta the house for any reason, i put one on and leave it on until either it starts hurting me like crazy, or i'mma bout to go to sleep

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook