Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1624 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spartanburg

Anyone live in Spartanburg, or go to school in Spartanburg? If so, what side are yall from-East, West, North, South? Are you originally from the Burg? What do you like to do there?
    NWSuburb1988 Reviewed by NWSuburb1988 on . Spartanburg Anyone live in Spartanburg, or go to school in Spartanburg? If so, what side are yall from-East, West, North, South? Are you originally from the Burg? What do you like to do there? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Spartanburg

i just moved there im looking for some help from the real motha fuckas out there plz

Spartanburg

Dieing you gotta find the places in your part of town, right now I'm set up in B Springs 8-9 a gram for mids.

Spartanburg

8-9 a gram for mids? Damn thats ughhh a rip-off lol

Well never mind I guess your guy is making money, I go straight to the sources lol

Spartanburg is chock full of growers man, you need to search around for them instead of sellers.

Spartanburg

no luck - only nasty ass schwag - so sick of the shit - does nothing for this damn fibromyalgia. Trips back home have become a bit too expensive. I pray for the right grower to meet my acquaintance - where do the growers hand out at?
    Don't even think I could approach someone. I'm stuck like chuck and it sucks!

Spartanburg

im live in spartanburg/inman i went to school at sc state all my hook ups where their im trying to find some new ones i know they out their i just gotta find them

Spartanburg

any one can hit me up i go to spartanburg community 19yr if you be on xbox '360' gamertag is gist864 and my email is [email protected] i just be chillin into cars and food lol

Spartanburg

my buddy who i occasionally smoke with says spartanburg has some dank bud but won't tell me/introduce me to his people which sucks

Spartanburg

I smoke pot and don't care who knows it. I have smoked pot since the Kent state shootings in Ohio, may 4 1970, i was there that day with my older sister and I smoked pot.

i have no criminal record, no driving record, I broke up a prostitution ring run by cops in Ohio, I sent a road superintendent to prison for 16 years for molesting 40 little girls.

I was a fire fighter

i was in the navy

i own my own biz and my home is paid off.

and I smoked pot the whole time.

i won a court case where i was charged with possession, during the trial phase the prosecutor was caught with 900 lbs of pot and fled the country, he was caught and died in prison. He was also part of the Cleveland mafia crime families.

I won and went home and smoked pot.

i smoked pot before i found this site.

i smoked pot before I wrote this

i will smoke pot after I'm done writing this.

( Puff Puff) < --- there, i just smoked pot now.

the world didn't end, i didn't become addicted and rob and steal to support my habit and I still to this day have never tried coke, meth,heroin or any other drugs.

but i did try and love acid back in the 70's, I quit because i knew i could get hooked on it.I did 3 hits in my life, 1 per summer for 3 yrs in a row.

I am no criminal.

and did I mention I smoke pot ?

Spartanburg

Quote Originally Posted by mpower23
    my buddy who i occasionally smoke with says spartanburg has some dank bud but won't tell me/introduce me to his people which sucks
    This describes the whole state. everybody talks about it and as soon as you ask for some contact info people start playing dumb. NOBODY SELLS IN THIS STATE THEY JUST SMOKE. and where they get it from i have no idea and have been trying for months now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast