Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1603 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Costa Rica people?

I'll be heading out there in 2 weeks. Wondering what the scene is like.
    bowloffun Reviewed by bowloffun on . Any Costa Rica people? I'll be heading out there in 2 weeks. Wondering what the scene is like. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Any Costa Rica people?

Well, you can get some decent stuff around here, the cheapest and most common herb you will find is colombian pressed (which sucks in my personal opinion), you can also find a Jamaican variation wether pressed or in buds, all kinds of home grown weed are called "crippie" around here with no difference in the method of growning, I've just managed to get my hands in some really nice hydro Californian Orange, you can find Purple Haze if you know where to look, there is enough Skunk and Super Skunk around, again you should ask if it is hydro or soil planted.
    In short you have to look to get anything other than that Colombian Pressed (which is very cheap, around $15-$25 for half an ounce) that you will find very easily in the street, the best place to find weed would be anywhere around San Pedro, downtown San Jose or the Turists Beach Locations like Jaco or Tamarindo. Most young people you'll find in a bar would be able to tell where to get some.
    Good Luck with your trip, CR is a very nice place and if you have your stash with you it is even BETTER!!!

Any Costa Rica people?

its badass man!! im from there, i go there every year to visit family and friends. by the way, last year was teh first time i ever smoked when i went there and it was insane. i didnt know anything bout weed then so i couldnt tell you what kind it was or nething but it was amazing.
    in Jaco, its everywhere lol. ppl will whistle at you and ask you if you want some. its tight

Any Costa Rica people?

I know of a very big local dealer that invested in a new hotel in C.R. and has set up multiple grow houses close by. There is high quality stuff around if you ask the right people. And the women are not to be believed!!!

Any Costa Rica people?

Quote Originally Posted by calichin9
    its badass man!! im from there, i go there every year to visit family and friends. by the way, last year was teh first time i ever smoked when i went there and it was insane. i didnt know anything bout weed then so i couldnt tell you what kind it was or nething but it was amazing.
    in Jaco, its everywhere lol. ppl will whistle at you and ask you if you want some. its tight
    sorry to break your balls but its was probally swaggg.... i found that all of central american weed is bad unless u have good hard to find hook ups...

Any Costa Rica people?

I just got an email to buy land in costa rica.

Let me know how it goes man, I'll freaking look into it.

Wheres a good place to hang out there? Or visit?

have a fun trip!

Any Costa Rica people?

im costa rican !
    and i smoke !

Any Costa Rica people?

hey Duke Im in CR, and me and my wife sell real estate. let me know if you have any questions

Any Costa Rica people?

hey check out my site here in costa rica...www.rolandomonte.com ...CRSENSI look me up on there Im sure you will find my number...Look under wholesale orders.

Any Costa Rica people?

yo Ticoblunts
    I

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast