Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1446 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Legalization movement in our state

I'm just curious if any of you know of a list of state and local polaticians who support the legalization of medical marijuana. I'm Just as quilty as the next guy for being lazy on the subject, but I was wondering if there was any kind of movement in the state to even support. Neighboring New England states are already doing it and so are many other states through out the country. Anybody else have any input on the subject?
    redeyed Reviewed by redeyed on . Legalization movement in our state I'm just curious if any of you know of a list of state and local polaticians who support the legalization of medical marijuana. I'm Just as quilty as the next guy for being lazy on the subject, but I was wondering if there was any kind of movement in the state to even support. Neighboring New England states are already doing it and so are many other states through out the country. Anybody else have any input on the subject?:confused: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

pass the word for the presidential election "if you want to win, make pot legal"

id vote for em

Your best bet is to vote for a Libertarian (as in liberty, not liberal) candidate if there is one. Or else, vote for a Green party candidate.

For 2008 Ron Paul is the best guy for the job. He is labeled as a republican but is Libertarian. He is the only true patriot in our congress.