Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1793 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Best Buds

Whats the best bud anyone has ever smoked in Northern ILLY??
    Three11oarbob Reviewed by Three11oarbob on . Best Buds Whats the best bud anyone has ever smoked in Northern ILLY?? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Best Buds

a couple of years back my friend had some flame hash but he has never been able to find it agian. i wasnt smoking back then but he was telling me about it and his dad backed him up on it becuase they took like 3 hits and woke up like 15 hours later and he couldnt believe it. i wish that was still around but there is nothing really like that i have seen

Best Buds

THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA KUSH BRO IT WILL PUT YOU OUT NO JOKE. LOOK IT UP

Best Buds

well my guy just came back from cali and got master kush, silver haze, and trainwreck
    hes a true professional so just wait alittle and it should be flowing through the streets in no time
    so just head to chicago(northwestside) and look around

Best Buds

I sampled some Nebula once. Just about put me on my ass.

Best Buds

Best weed I have got from Illinois actually wasnt in Illinois. I was at a festival in Indiana and got some killer bud from some guy who said he was from east Chicago. I was trying to get some more from him before I went home but he was no where to be found

Best stuff I get at home in central Illinois is from my friend, he says it is from California, got no idea how or when his guy gets it here, but it is pretty damn good!