Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1698 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

A Grower's Code of Ethics... Love, Stinky

Yeah, but the brothers started the rumor, & in their 'telling', all they did was take what was 'rightfully' theirs. They always took our little group motto of 'share & share alike' way too far. They twisted it to mean share with them, or they take what they want. Never any mention of them sharing in return. But rumors grow & morph, & 20 yrs later, the rumor mill says I stole their shit & when they tried to take it back, I had them busted for breaking & entering. So everything I've ever tried to do to make them leave me alone has blown up in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    Yeah, but the brothers started the rumor, & in their 'telling', all they did was take what was 'rightfully' theirs. They always took our little group motto of 'share & share alike' way too far. They twisted it to mean share with them, or they take what they want. Never any mention of them sharing in return. But rumors grow & morph, & 20 yrs later, the rumor mill says I stole their shit & when they tried to take it back, I had them busted for breaking & entering. So everything I've ever tried to do to make them leave me alone has blown up in my face.
    dont you know some big guys you always can call if it goes wrong and they come to your home. you need to find some one you can call always if they come back.
    some one you know that can give a good beat down. and then tell him that you will offer him cash or something if you call and need help fast. just to protect your self.

i have 2 numbers i can call day and night if something goes wrong or someone roob's me

You know, this thread is about the evil of booby traps, & how the innocent can end up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Even tho mine aren't lethal & intended as really loud noise makers, because someone COULD sprain an ankle or break a leg, I had to think it over for several years before I decided to go ahead. For now, they're only in my garage where the camper is that I live in, & the trip wire is only hooked up 10m-10:am, but after spring, they will be alover my back yard. But first, a friend made me a rig from an old motion detector light that turns on a cd player rigged to loop (play & rewind) & it plays a BIG pissed off dog barking & growling, that's the first thing that gets triggered when you sneak into my back yard late at night. While I don't agree with lethal/harmful booby traps, under some circumstances (like private property), I CAN understand where they are coming from. Thieves make EVERYONE pay the price for thier crimes.

The only ones I know like that are friends of the brothers & in their back pockets. I'm broke & in the country. No one else like that to be found around here. I just deal the best I can & hope to out live them. Rumor has it that their father has a court order that prevents them from returning to his property when they are released. Time will tell.

i know you think they will come back to you.
    and if you feel scared for them to come back, then you need to get a gun and have it in your bed table just for protection, if my roommate dident have that gun that day i dont know how i was ending up that day. i have a big knife in my room today and a baseball bat it get me to feel save at night. you have to do what you need to do for feel save you know it is important to feel safe in her own home my advice is buy a gun and similar to the one place that no one knows but you can quickly get insipid in it if --peace-- :thumbsup:

6.   Advertisements

What or who is keeping you there. I'll say fool me once, but fool me twice. I always try to think I learned something.

i would never move just becors of 2 fools. then rather get a gun and feel save. and if they come you just pull the gun and say get the hell of my property now, or im gona shot you you know ppl dont say no i wont get of your property when you pull the gun . and if they say that they wont. then just shot them in the leg and call the coops

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456