Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1552 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Anyone from Michigan? If so where?

Hello all,

Birmingham here- just moved to the Detroit metro area last week, close to Troy and Royal Oak I guess.

I am looking to meet other people into bluegrass, progressive, and jam bands! Also like to play tennis and disc golf as well. Doesn't seem to be a lot of activity here, do many people still check the Michigan forum? If not, where else are people hanging around?

BTW, hello to Chalka, the only other person I can see here that seems to be in the same general area as me. Hope you enjoyed the Umphrey's show- I used to see them fairly often when they came to my college town in Indiana- always a good time!

rad - we should totally meet up soon for a drink and/or a show. hit me up at chalka at hotmail dot com . i've also just got back into tennis after a year or two off so we should totally hit the courts too, peace

I will definitely do that- thanks for the response; I haven't really had a chance to learn the lay of the land or get out and meet many people here yet!

Hey neighbor ,
    Birminghm Al. huh ?
    From the ghetto to the land of the yuppie .
    What brings you to Mi. and our phucked up economy ?
    Seems everybody else is bailing right now .
    The Dream Cruise in late August is cool every year , chk it out .
    Crispi :stoned:

How's it going Crispi? Thanks for the hello! Definitely weird going from that Birmingham to this one- they couldn't possibly be more different. Although I will say that I was pleasantly surprised in many ways with the AL version- lots of ghettos, but some very nice, and very pretty areas as well, especially for outdoors activities.

It is nice here too, but definitely a larger city feel, reminds me a lot of the north burbs of Chicago where I have some family. Things are more expensive here than in the South, and please don't shoot me for saying this, but people are generally friendlier in the South overall and to strangers particularly- definitely more like Chicago and NYC here in that respect, but I hate to make such a broad generalization like that. I feel non biased saying that, as I am a native Midwesterner- .

I will have to check out the Dream Cruise- I have no idea whatsoever what that is but I will run it through some useful search technology I rely heavily on called "Google"! It definitely sounds cool for sure.

I moved here because of my wife's job. I can tell the economy is pretty hard-hit here, but I don't notice it quite as much in yuppieland Birmingham (where we rent a modest home lol) except for all of the "For Sale" signs in front of the McMansions and rebuilds/tear-downs.

Anyway, very kind of you to offer up a friendly hello, and please feel free to say hey anytime- too bad can't send PMs here or exchange contact info! Could always try: radiantly at "gee" "male" dot.com and see what happens I guess if you wanted though- all the best!

hey hey. im from east lansing. been around here all my life. michigans awesome when its consistent. that goes for the weather and the economy!

So how much does an Ounce of Skunk go for in MI then?

8.   Advertisements

justed move to the zoo here, looking for fellow smokers to hang with.

an O of skunk will go for around 130-175 generally. this is just what i've found

Muskegon and for the skunk question i usually get a half of sum northern lights for 70-85 depends on how hard up sum1 is for cash

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast