Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1817 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

retards....

retards.... retards...

marijuana withdrawal and severe stomach pain >> Medical Questions, Weight Loss, Pregnancy, Drugs, Health Insurance
    intrepidus6 Reviewed by intrepidus6 on . retards.... retards.... retards... :mad: marijuana withdrawal and severe stomach pain >> Medical Questions, Weight Loss, Pregnancy, Drugs, Health Insurance Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

retards....

Those people are ignorant, but not retards. If they were retarded they wouldn't be able to put together such well writen sentences. Just sayin'.

retards....

you know, until i read the dates i was about to make an account just to set them straight.. but fuck it.. that shit was months and months ago...

retards....

Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho
    you know, until i read the dates i was about to make an account just to set them straight.. but fuck it.. that shit was months and months ago...
    umm... the most recent post was Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:48 pm, there were 9 pages, you must have only looked at the first one.

retards....

I dont believe any of that shit. Some people are just ignorant and will believe whatever they want. I know some people who do have some mental withdraws but nothing physical. And it has been proven that there is no physical withdraws what so ever.

retards....

oh well still fuck it i'm not going to read through nine pages of bs just to show people their errors... lol i did read the first page... and those are the posts i really wanted to repsond to... especially "scientists are still debating whether it is physically addictive or not" my god if i was in the room with that person i'd slap them.... and ask them whether they think scientists are still debating whether the moon is made of cheese or not...

retards....

I think he had a bad stomach and pot was relieving it,,,when he stop the pain came back...

retards....

Quote Originally Posted by Skink
    I think he had a bad stomach and pot was relieving it,,,when he stop the pain came back...
    I can think of several reasons:
    what skink said,
    he just coincidentally got a stomach virus or something as soon as he stoped smoking weed,
    it's all in his mind,
    he's a cop

retards....

Well written sentences say it all. And you say it best when you say nothing at all(sorry i had an eigth grade dance, song relapse)

retards....

Oh well, fuck them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast