Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1503 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Edible test #2

So recently i ate a dud brownie from the club, and was a little upset about it. I decided i would give edibles another whack so i decided to get a muffin from the club. Apparently its pretty legit, and i hope it is. I have already smoked today so i will see how this works, and report on it. Happy tokin guys
    funky not a junky Reviewed by funky not a junky on . Edible test #2 So recently i ate a dud brownie from the club, and was a little upset about it. I decided i would give edibles another whack so i decided to get a muffin from the club. Apparently its pretty legit, and i hope it is. I have already smoked today so i will see how this works, and report on it. Happy tokin guys Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Edible test #2

Sweeet! good luck.

Edible test #2

good luck man

Edible test #2

Thanks guys. I got about a minute until i consume this one. Im excited, i hope this one works. Will report back.

Edible test #2

I dont think brownies work for me. Its been an hour and fourty five minutes and im not high. This experiment proved to be a tasty sucess even though im not high. At least i learned i cant get high off of edibles...

Edible test #2

Seems to be a common trend. You said that you got it from the club. I would figure that whoever makes them would know what they are doing. My sister said they charge 15$ a brownie. What was yours costing?

Edible test #2

Quote Originally Posted by funky not a junky
    I dont think brownies work for me. Its been an hour and fourty five minutes and im not high. This experiment proved to be a tasty sucess even though im not high. At least i learned i cant get high off of edibles...
    Dont get dissapointed yet.

My first time i ate weed, i didnt feel anything for 2 hours. Then i was fucking baked for about 5 hours.

Edible test #2

i'd go back to that place and explain what happened maybe they'll give u a little weed refund