Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1542 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Germany.

To us socailists. Lets look a little east, to Europe. Sure the U.K and it's currupntess gave birth to canda and the states. And now moreso the states.

Just look at canada, the brits and the states,a complete war machine.

France apposing the war, and germany to.

Germany has totoally pulled it'sef back together as a nation again. And there strong wiht there culture and wealth. Pretty impressive i think. And going against the war. Everyone seems to have forgotten about eruope. I'm always so scared of our currrupt govt's taking us over, but the U.N maight not pull shit wiht our court systems, but evenutally another country will offer iable soloutions in legal battles.

Man germanys rebutild that monumental buldig in berline, liek the ultimate gov'ts symbol of power, i dont knwo the story beind it really, but it's monumental that tehy rebuild it, completely awesome buidliing which represented germany's weath and strenght.

I mean right now they have punk/metal nuts, but who knows in terms of minds they'll produce, they've always had pretty esteemed minds for there time.

Mabe the'll legallize, then canada may haveto if the public starts noticing other europian contries legalizing. Hey italians make great wine crop ehh?

Ever tried italian bud? who knows?
    The C Reviewed by The C on . Germany. To us socailists. Lets look a little east, to Europe. Sure the U.K and it's currupntess gave birth to canda and the states. And now moreso the states. Just look at canada, the brits and the states,a complete war machine. France apposing the war, and germany to. Germany has totoally pulled it'sef back together as a nation again. And there strong wiht there culture and wealth. Pretty impressive i think. And going against the war. Everyone seems to have forgotten about eruope. I'm Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by The C
    Hey italians make great wine crop ehh?

Ever tried italian bud? who knows?
    I'm not sure I understand your post, but you gave me a great idea.

You can make wine out of just about anything - potatoes, carrots, etc...

Why not weed?

That would be very cool, but very expensive.
    AAAH HA HA HA HA HA!

Germany.

I don't think you could make wine out of weed. you can make wine out of whatever fruit that contains a certain amount of sugar, since it's the sugar that turns into alcohol, and I don't think there's any sugar per se in weed. It would be cool though, get a little ice bucket with a nice bottle of chilled weed wine and sip until stoned
    Peter: [writing letter] Dear MacGuyver, Enclosed is a rubber band, a paper clip, and a drinking straw. Please save my dog.

:stoned:

Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by The C

France apposing the war, and germany to.

Germany has totoally pulled it'sef back together as a nation again. And there strong wiht there culture and wealth. Pretty impressive i think. And going against the war. Everyone seems to have forgotten about eruope. I'm always so scared of our currrupt govt's taking us over, but the U.N maight not pull shit wiht our court systems, but evenutally another country will offer iable soloutions in legal battles.

Man germanys rebutild that monumental buldig in berline, liek the ultimate gov'ts symbol of power, i dont knwo the story beind it really, but it's monumental that tehy rebuild it, completely awesome buidliing which represented germany's weath and strenght.

I mean right now they have punk/metal nuts, but who knows in terms of minds they'll produce, they've always had pretty esteemed minds for there time.

Mabe the'll legallize, then canada may haveto if the public starts noticing other europian contries legalizing.
    i totally agree with u there m8... however im frm england and tony blair duz not represent us well... most ppl in our counrty r against the war myself included. we had many protests and marches all over th country to no avail (sp )... also i agree with th point u made about music, im not into punk/metal but frm a hip hop point of view the u.k & germany r producing some class acts (again myself included lol )... i think this is because the american charts r dominated by shit artists with meaningless lyrics!

when an alternative music first cumz on the scene the artists hav something to say for example the greats such as 2pac came out talkin about their lives, poverty stricken surrounded by crime guns and drugs. now hip hop is plaqued by fakes who jus talk about guns money jewellry etc when its not their real life! i think the deeper music talkin about relevent problems in society and real life now comes from the underdogs. like eminem pops up rappin about life frm a white persons view and blows up.... then jin frm a chinese background talkin about how his family wer refugees in america, comin over on boats 2 modern day slavery, scribe frm new zeland and th numerous british/european rappers.

Basically th rest of the world has b'n influenced by the states but now other countries r capable of influencing america back! wether it be frm an economic point of view like what i was supposed 2 b talkin about or a music point of view like i driffted off into lol!

But i definately think that european countries such as germany, france and especially england will b legalizing in the near future... over here its been decriminalized so the police do absoltuly fuck all about smokin... i always go past them with a joint n they dnt say anythin! they're only really intrested in dealin but i rekon within 5 yrs time il b able 2 get bud frm a local cafe

Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by F L E S H
    I don't think you could make wine out of weed. you can make wine out of whatever fruit that contains a certain amount of sugar, since it's the sugar that turns into alcohol, and I don't think there's any sugar per se in weed. It would be cool though, get a little ice bucket with a nice bottle of chilled weed wine and sip until stoned
    Well you could add sugar, you have to do that when you make some drinks anyway, I reckon you could make wine out of it if you had a grand to blow.
    AAAH HA HA HA HA HA!