Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1590 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vape Smoke Vs. Regular Smoke

When you use a Vaporizer like a Volcano does it still smell as bad as if i would smoke a bowl or joint because doesnt it get rid of most of the toxins so its more of a vapor rite? thnx guys:rastasmoke:
    wvledzeppelin Reviewed by wvledzeppelin on . Vape Smoke Vs. Regular Smoke When you use a Vaporizer like a Volcano does it still smell as bad as if i would smoke a bowl or joint because doesnt it get rid of most of the toxins so its more of a vapor rite? thnx guys:rastasmoke: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

yea its vapor, and it's not supposed to smell anything.

Never tried though.

yeah

high zepplin
    No it doesn't smell as bad as smokin; there's much less of a reefer smell. It also tastes MUCH better! Goes farther too! I have to admit though, sometimes I like taking a puff rather then vape!
    Enjoy,
    alaskagirl

Vape kinda kills it for me. I like the retro smoking. Bongs, bowls, and blunts. There's not enough of a health risk present for me to care about getting a vaporizer.

Unconscious, not yet there isn't, but after toking (absolutely NO tobacco!) for 40 years, my lungs were a mess! Constant coughing, gluppy lungs, I won't even talk about mornings. Two weeks after getting a Vapor Brothers, my lungs were clear- no morning cough. I have almost stopped smoking in favor of vaping. I do still prefer the "smoking" high for late evening toking. I am willing to bet that, maybe 10 years down the road, you'll own a vaporizer. Mine was worth every penny! My two adult sons are straight and hate the smell of pot. Getting the vape has calmed things down quite a bit. They don't gripe half as much about their pot smokin' Mama. WV, get a vaporizer. It doesn't have to be a Volcano- the little "box" units are quite acceptable and cost 1/3 as much. I got mine for under $150 including S&H. - Granny:stoned:
    \"If the truth won\'t do, then something is wrong!\"
    Granny\'s Grandpa- Rev. J. C. Schwabenland

Need MMJ medical studies? Look here!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/medicinal...st-2010-a.html

Granny\'s list\'s on facebook-
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Granny...0974909?ref=nf

Want your own free copy of the list? email us-
    i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org

I made a vaporizer, but the more I think about it the more I want a "real" vape. But I also love my piece, and joints. Not much for bongs though.

I have a pocket vape i got from e-bay, its called a Huge Grin vape,it's only $20.00 and they work 20 x better then an expensive one, you can fit it in to a ciggerette pack and you only need a regular lighter.

You can also score a nice vaporgenie the vapo pipe for only $50 at vaporgenie.com,
    the flavor out of these things are outragous.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Crow
    Unconscious, not yet there isn't, but after toking (absolutely NO tobacco!) for 40 years, my lungs were a mess! Constant coughing, gluppy lungs, I won't even talk about mornings. Two weeks after getting a Vapor Brothers, my lungs were clear- no morning cough. I have almost stopped smoking in favor of vaping. I do still prefer the "smoking" high for late evening toking. I am willing to bet that, maybe 10 years down the road, you'll own a vaporizer. Mine was worth every penny! My two adult sons are straight and hate the smell of pot. Getting the vape has calmed things down quite a bit. They don't gripe half as much about their pot smokin' Mama. WV, get a vaporizer. It doesn't have to be a Volcano- the little "box" units are quite acceptable and cost 1/3 as much. I got mine for under $150 including S&H. - Granny:stoned:
    Yeah, but I don't toke a whole lot. Not even once every weekend.

ya i made i vaporizer utta lite bulb last night and it works pretty fuckin sweet and there is no smell and u dont blow any smoke out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast