Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1546 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Want to hang out in the Fond Du Lac / Oshkosh area?

Hello

My husband and I are new to the Fond Du Lac area and are looking for people to hang out with, chill, smoke, get coffee, have LAN parties, or whatever. It's about the same amount of time for us to get to Fond Du Lac as it is for us to get to Oshkosh, so if you're in either area, and want to chill, let us know.

A bit about us:

We are 29, we are both super computer geeks who work in the IT field, and we are both pretty easy going people (aside from the fact that I am a workaholic) . We both like to read, camp, hike, and do outdoorsy stuff.... but we are also equally happy playing an 18 hour networked game of alpha centauri indoors like we did last weekend. We love to go out for coffee and would love to find some funky coffee houses that are open 24 hours and allow smoking (cigarettes, LOL). If we sound like people you'd like to hang out with, send us a message!
    ihatespam Reviewed by ihatespam on . Want to hang out in the Fond Du Lac / Oshkosh area? Hello :) My husband and I are new to the Fond Du Lac area and are looking for people to hang out with, chill, smoke, get coffee, have LAN parties, or whatever. It's about the same amount of time for us to get to Fond Du Lac as it is for us to get to Oshkosh, so if you're in either area, and want to chill, let us know. :) A bit about us: We are 29, we are both super computer geeks who work in the IT field, and we are both pretty easy going people (aside from the fact that I am a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hey there - we are new to the fox valley ourselves and would love to hang with new folks as well.......give us a shout!

Quote Originally Posted by ihatespam
    Hello

My husband and I are new to the Fond Du Lac area and are looking for people to hang out with, chill, smoke, get coffee, have LAN parties, or whatever. It's about the same amount of time for us to get to Fond Du Lac as it is for us to get to Oshkosh, so if you're in either area, and want to chill, let us know.

A bit about us:

We are 29, we are both super computer geeks who work in the IT field, and we are both pretty easy going people (aside from the fact that I am a workaholic) . We both like to read, camp, hike, and do outdoorsy stuff.... but we are also equally happy playing an 18 hour networked game of alpha centauri indoors like we did last weekend. We love to go out for coffee and would love to find some funky coffee houses that are open 24 hours and allow smoking (cigarettes, LOL). If we sound like people you'd like to hang out with, send us a message!

Hey I could hook you up with a really good deal on cigs. I have a couple cartons of red marbs left and im lookin to sell them for $50 flat. If your interested just send me a message back~ Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hookin0u0up
    Hey I could hook you up with a really good deal on cigs. I have a couple cartons of red marbs left and im lookin to sell them for $50 flat. If your interested just send me a message back~ Thanks!
    call me 630 258 4589 dennis

Quote Originally Posted by chickenhaulerz
    call me 630 258 4589 dennis
    Hey I called and text you but you never answered...call/text me at 920 204 1620