Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1595 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Glass or metal pipe?

Do you prefer glass or metal pipes when smoking fine cannabis? I would prefer to smoke out of a glass bowl because I like the way glass objects look as opposed to having a metal look. But I can't scrape resin really well from a glass pipe. I broke my last glass pipe like that and the pipe was really nice. I got it for about $30 I think. But I like to smoke resin as a kind of after dessert treat when your main stash is gone. Sometimes resin can be just as potent as buds. It all depends on the quality of the buds to determine the potency of the resin.
    HinduKush83 Reviewed by HinduKush83 on . Glass or metal pipe? Do you prefer glass or metal pipes when smoking fine cannabis? I would prefer to smoke out of a glass bowl because I like the way glass objects look as opposed to having a metal look. But I can't scrape resin really well from a glass pipe. I broke my last glass pipe like that and the pipe was really nice. I got it for about $30 I think. But I like to smoke resin as a kind of after dessert treat when your main stash is gone. Sometimes resin can be just as potent as buds. It all depends on the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Glass or metal pipe?

glass,

resin probs?
    put your pipe in a cup and put 2-6 tablets of efferdent in there (depending how big it is)
    leave it there for a few hours and the resin comes to you like it wants to bone you,

seriously, it just falls out
    its great

Glass or metal pipe?

glass all the way. everything tastes better in glass.

Glass or metal pipe?

glass

Glass or metal pipe?

What about plastic?

Glass or metal pipe?

Never had a glass pipe but,I would still pick over metal...

Glass or metal pipe?

id pick glass for taste and metal pipe so u can add a chamber to stick some bud inside to resin it up

Glass or metal pipe?

Quote Originally Posted by geonagual
    What about plastic?
    Plastic melts.
    I've never eard of anyone ever smokeing out of a plastic pipe.
    Though I do know of some really thin glass pipes that feel and sound like plastic..

Anywho, glass tastes better and feels cleaner. Glass pwns.

Glass or metal pipe?

it depends where u at. if you are at a party i would say metal cuz u dont wanna risk breakin an expensive piece. for display, personal use or just smokin with the bros u trust then glass destroys metal but like i still gotta say glass wins all in all fo sho

Glass or metal pipe?

Glass hands down evertime. I don't even know why people buy metal pipes. Afraid your going to break it? Just buy a case. They work great except for a single time that ended in breaking. Get some color changing glass with bubbles, you will never regret it... ever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast