Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1804 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Firecrackers - my first time. Some questions.

I've been wanting to try and eat cannabis for a while now. I found a good recipe the other day while searching the forums, and last night decided that I'd cook the rest of my stash.

This is the recipe: http://crackers.kisps.net/

I have cream crackers, and have substituted the peanut butter for Nutella.

Last night I realised my cooker was gas, and worked out that I need to use Gas mark 3. I went to have a look at the knob and I noticed that most of the numbers had worn off. So the first thing I have to do is take the knob off and write some of the missing numbers back on!

Does it matter what shelf of the oven I bake it on? And do the crackers have to be wrapped in foil before cooking?
    Synthesizer Man Reviewed by Synthesizer Man on . Firecrackers - my first time. Some questions. I've been wanting to try and eat cannabis for a while now. I found a good recipe the other day while searching the forums, and last night decided that I'd cook the rest of my stash. This is the recipe: http://crackers.kisps.net/ I have cream crackers, and have substituted the peanut butter for Nutella. Last night I realised my cooker was gas, and worked out that I need to use Gas mark 3. I went to have a look at the knob and I noticed that most of the numbers had worn off. So the first Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

yes they do have to be wrapped in foil first

Cheers man.

This is gonna be a laugh, I've got almost two joints worth of weed so I'll make two crackers, and eat them both because my tolerance is pretty high.

Well I better get on with it!

just my personal experience, nutella tastes like shit compared to peanut butter. flavor wise, the best combo is saltine crackers with peanut butter. i've tried nutella, graham crackers, organic crackers, everything! nothing tastes as good as the tried and true.

i just had some last night before i went to a show last night. i was baked and it was awesome!

It's too late to change it now, as they're in the oven. I can handle the nutmeg taste so this shouldn't be too difficult.

Well I did manage to eat them. They actually didn't taste too bad at all.

The problem is that it has been 3 hours and nothing has really happened. I got a bit of a light feeling about 30 minutes after I ate them, and nothing really since. Now it is mindnight and I wanna smoke, but I wasted all the weed I had on those crackers.

How big were these crackers you used?

Almost 3 inches.

i put about a gram in each one and i use sensi duff (vaporizer left overs)... your mileage may vary but i was baked.