Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1624 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

NO WEED in the happyest place on earth.
    thats BULLSHIT! Cant be to happy then.
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

2.   Advertisements

DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

hahhahha sweet well i went for a interview and got the job, no drug test yet =)

DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

I blazed in Disney Lan outside of splash mountain before I went on. It was trippy!

DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by peble
    hahhahha sweet well i went for a interview and got the job, no drug test yet =)

Congrats, dude and blaze on!:jointsmile:

My kid had gone to Disney, filled out an application and was only told that he would have to take a piss test.

He never went back to find out since he got another job really close to home...

DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIDA MON
    When you get into town, send me an e-mail and offer to buy me a beer.

We might just burn one in exchange!:jointsmile:
    you got it buddy i will buy you a fucking crate of beer im coming over at the end of aug
    Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper777
    NO WEED in the happyest place on earth.
    thats BULLSHIT! Cant be to happy then.
    Dude, I don't know what the deal is around here. I've been here for 20 years and have the hook ups.

However, all I ever hear about is how dry it is around here.

You can usually find regs (schwag) with no problem. But, the really good stuff can be tough to get ahold of.

If anyone knows otherwise, please chime in and let us know!

DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxxhazexxx
    you got it buddy i will buy you a fucking crate of beer im coming over at the end of aug
    HOORAY FOR BEER!

Keep in touch and we'll get it together.

DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

you con count on it :jointsmile: :jointsmile:
    Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIDA MON
    Dude, I don't know what the deal is around here. I've been here for 20 years and have the hook ups.

However, all I ever hear about is how dry it is around here.

You can usually find regs (schwag) with no problem. But, the really good stuff can be tough to get ahold of.

If anyone knows otherwise, please chime in and let us know!
    your a local and know where to get it.
    come up here and try, who would get it sooner and with less of a hassle.
    I am sure its there. hell its everywhere. but where to get it if your not local is the prob.
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

well still worried, im all clean at the moment becaue new to the area, but still you guys seem to flip flop, do they or not test? some saying yes some saying pee test some saying no lol i need to know! cant get fired would suck!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast