I just scraped my little one hitter that looks like a cigerette.

Have never scraped it and got it at christmas. I GOT A WHOLE MOTHER FUCKING MARBLE!!!!

I got a rolling paper and folded it tight. Scraped my pipe rubbing it off onto the paper, than after it was done I had about 10 clumps that were just fucking huge. all of it might be a littl emore than a marble or a little less. But very close.

I folded the paper over the resin a few times, cut into two pieces and Now I have two smoke sessions with this ball lol.
wayoftheleaf Reviewed by wayoftheleaf on . Just got a marble :) I just scraped my little one hitter that looks like a cigerette. Have never scraped it and got it at christmas. I GOT A WHOLE MOTHER FUCKING MARBLE!!!! I got a rolling paper and folded it tight. Scraped my pipe rubbing it off onto the paper, than after it was done I had about 10 clumps that were just fucking huge. all of it might be a littl emore than a marble or a little less. But very close. I folded the paper over the resin a few times, cut into two pieces and Now I have two smoke Rating: 5