Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1592 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

a trip to europe

im planing a trip to europe, and on the way im stoping at the netherlands. but i was wondering, is there a age limit on smokeing? im only 16 and that would be a big problem, so please locals let me know if there is, and posibley any loopholes in the "system"
    The Stoned Anarchist Reviewed by The Stoned Anarchist on . a trip to europe im planing a trip to europe, and on the way im stoping at the netherlands. but i was wondering, is there a age limit on smokeing? im only 16 and that would be a big problem, so please locals let me know if there is, and posibley any loopholes in the "system" Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

a trip to europe

If you can see over the counter and you act mature, I don't see a problem. Peace!

a trip to europe

Thats the nice way off saying your under age. If you were cought in the coffee shop (By the cops),you could fuck up there licence. So be mature dont act like a Noob...They dont discourage underage smokers for nothing your not suposed to smoke in A coffee shop unless your 17 or over i think i remember rightly. And id say that only really works in your advantage if your Dutch. Be Cool...

Peace D