Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1448 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Would this work?

Quote Originally Posted by intrepidus6
    OK, that's really interesting. In my religius beliefs (I don't like to talk about them much, because they aren't like an organised religion thing, just things that have come to me over the years and things that other people have helped me to learn about myself. I don't really like to talk about them much because most people seem to dismiss it as me just making up shit or just an over active imagination or something) but anyways, everyone has a clan, it's the clan of your soul. The familly your soul belongs to so to speak. But this may mean that I could help you find your clan? If you are interested, of course, and if you aren't thats cool.
    Is that all to the dream, or was there more? Dreams can hold vast amounts of information.
    nah i'm not worried about doing that lol.. no offense or anything... and yeah there was more... when i take my trazadone (sleeping pill) i have REALLY vivid dreams.. there was alot more but nothing relevant and yeah i know all aobut dreams they're fascinating.. sorry for the long response time, couldn't find the post where i put this til now.

Would this work?

something that we used to do years ago in parties, that might work with your bottle thing..

We used to get a pint glass, swill it out with cold water, empty the glass and put it in the freezer for 15 minutes. When you take it out, get your joint and put the cherry end in an empty pen, and blow back down the other end into the glass. The smoke will come out of the roach like you're taking a toke, and will go into the glass. Because the glass is so cold, the smoke will all settle in the glass and stay there. You can sip it like a drink, and you'll get nice and high!

In theory, the same might work in a thermous flask.. It'll stay cold. Not a bad idea actually. I might have to buy me a flask! :smokin:

Would this work?

Quote Originally Posted by FreeVenice
    Have you ever tryed to blow smoke into a bottle before? Give it a shot. Come on now. . . we learned things like this in high school.
    haha, damn i wanted to be the first one to say it, even after everyone else is like "it wont work because the THC sticks to the walls of the bottle" xDD

4.   Advertisements

Would this work?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoned_Friend
    just take a bounce blower with you
    p.s. if you dont know what a bounce blower is ill explain it to ya, you take a tube like objuct like a toylet paper roll and stuff bounce sheets in it and just blow ur hoots through it no smell what so ever and it smell like the bounce sheet snot like weed. happy tokin

Just one question...(im new to this crap) does a bounce blower work... ive been told it works but i havent had the time to try it and if i smokin it up i forget to try

Would this work?

I don't know! But, I read it in the "Culture" Magazine (of South. Calif.) in July. Big print and lots of nice pictures too! Plus, ole Willie on the cover blowin smoke!! Guess it is worth a try, if you need to hide the smell! I just go outside! Who the hell cares what it smells like outside. Of course, I have my mmj req. too! Getting even braver as I age and don't care who is around, so long as it is outside! And if one looks over the fence-will invite in! pr

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234