Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1319 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Would this work?

just take a bounce blower with you
    p.s. if you dont know what a bounce blower is ill explain it to ya, you take a tube like objuct like a toylet paper roll and stuff bounce sheets in it and just blow ur hoots through it no smell what so ever and it smell like the bounce sheet snot like weed. happy tokin

Would this work?

Thanks. I wasen't really planning on doing that, I was just more interesting in knowing if it would work or not.

3.   Advertisements

Would this work?

dude you were in my dream last night... there was no 'you' but i would always tell this dude i had no clan (rollerblading lol wtf?) and he'd be like yeah whatever... then he got mad at me and he said 'why don't you go hang out with your clan buddies' and i was like 'dude i always tell you i don't have one' and then he turns and says 'that isn't what intrepid told me'....

Would this work?

Quote Originally Posted by dankus maximus
    heres something simialr to your idea thats cool to try with hash
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottle_toke
    You can do that with a Sobe bottle. we do it at work all the time. It's like a steam roller.
    4/20 Grow. . .4/20/2007 Here I Come. . .

Round 2. . .Second Round. . .

Why is Herb Illegal?
    A killer, you keep workin, and working, and working and they keep
    taking, and taking, and taking. They\'ll throw you a few little crumbs
    they\'ll give you a home, a car, a television, a vacation. Someday you
    may even have a bank account that you\'re scared to lose.
    [SIZE=\"3\"]-Corperate Avenger[/SIZE]

Would this work?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoned_Friend
    just take a bounce blower with you
    p.s. if you dont know what a bounce blower is ill explain it to ya, you take a tube like objuct like a toylet paper roll and stuff bounce sheets in it and just blow ur hoots through it no smell what so ever and it smell like the bounce sheet snot like weed. happy tokin
    LOL. we just call those silencers over here.
    4/20 Grow. . .4/20/2007 Here I Come. . .

Round 2. . .Second Round. . .

Why is Herb Illegal?
    A killer, you keep workin, and working, and working and they keep
    taking, and taking, and taking. They\'ll throw you a few little crumbs
    they\'ll give you a home, a car, a television, a vacation. Someday you
    may even have a bank account that you\'re scared to lose.
    [SIZE=\"3\"]-Corperate Avenger[/SIZE]

Would this work?

would never work.
    1exaled smoke dont have much
    2smoke (or vapor) does not stay suspended away from the surface for any period of time.
    3that smoke would be disgusting

crazy kids

Would this work?

Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho
    dude you were in my dream last night... there was no 'you' but i would always tell this dude i had no clan (rollerblading lol wtf?) and he'd be like yeah whatever... then he got mad at me and he said 'why don't you go hang out with your clan buddies' and i was like 'dude i always tell you i don't have one' and then he turns and says 'that isn't what intrepid told me'....
    OK, that's really interesting. In my religius beliefs (I don't like to talk about them much, because they aren't like an organised religion thing, just things that have come to me over the years and things that other people have helped me to learn about myself. I don't really like to talk about them much because most people seem to dismiss it as me just making up shit or just an over active imagination or something) but anyways, everyone has a clan, it's the clan of your soul. The familly your soul belongs to so to speak. But this may mean that I could help you find your clan? If you are interested, of course, and if you aren't thats cool.
    Is that all to the dream, or was there more? Dreams can hold vast amounts of information.

Would this work?

Quote Originally Posted by funfubarman
    what is a tincture
    From Wikipedia -

In medicine, a tincture is an alcoholic extract (e.g. of an herb) or solution of a nonvolatile substance (e.g. of iodine, mercurochrome.) Solutions of volatile substances were called spirits, although that name was also given to several other materials obtained by distillation, even when they did not include alcohol.

So it's an extract, basically. That's usually concentrated.

Would this work?

make a waterfall bong. Just put a hole at the bottom of a bottle and let the water drain out when you spark the bowl were the cap is. I use a socket for the bowl. If you wanna take it on the go, you might be able to put some tape over the hole, and put another unmodded bottle cap on top. Since its a bong hit, there wont be much smoke. Although, i dont know if it would work to wait for a while to hit it.

You could always roll a joint and smoke it in public. Were is it that you dont wanna smoke?

Would this work?

idk why you would want to smoke in a public place. why dont you just smoke in your car then go inside a public place. thats what i do. that is another good thing about smoking blunts because when you are out in places where people can see you it is not that obvious as smoking a bowl or some shit like that

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast