Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1653 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How would i go about building an igloo

Well me being in canada in all this snow gave me an idea. I really want to build an igloo so i can go int here an hot box the shit out of it... any one kno or can tell me how ot build an igloo?
    lazy smoker7 Reviewed by lazy smoker7 on . How would i go about building an igloo Well me being in canada in all this snow gave me an idea. I really want to build an igloo so i can go int here an hot box the shit out of it... any one kno or can tell me how ot build an igloo? Rating: 5
    :baggy: + :rastabong: = :abduct:
    [COLOR=\"Lime\"]THEN GOD SAID, I GIVE YOU EVERY SEED-BEARING
    PLANT ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE
    EARTH, AND EVERY TREE THAT
    HAS FRUIT IN IT.\"
    GENESIS 1:29-30[/COLOR]
    KP\'s Cannabis CollegeCannabis
    Lazy smoker7 loves to smoke weed :stoned:
    ****Legalize it****

2.   Advertisements

your best bet.~.my northern mullet loving friend~. would be to get some crates or plastic tubs..like 2' by 2' ~oh yeah you do the metric systym~..well i am sure you can google the metric conversion.~.my little eskimo amigo~ fill the containers with slush..~snow and water~ and let them sit over night.... this will be needed unless you have 5' of snow you can saw out chunks of.....anyway in the morning~after you check your ice fishing holes~ start cutting your snow blocks out of there molds and stack them like an igloo..~ like your forefathers did..and current residents of saskatchewan~ once you stack enough for your igloo dome shape with your trusty boyscout pack saw ...for the fine detail....then use ice slush for mortor......now go inside and hybernate and wish your ass lived in america....

damn canadians:jointsmile: :jointsmile:

hahaha dudes you are hilarious. While you are at it, do you wanna come over to my house for a lovely meal of roasted whale blubber?

dam dutcchh.lover you made laugh out loud , i am serious i really did laugh out loud!!Q! :jointsmile:
    :baggy: + :rastabong: = :abduct:
    [COLOR=\"Lime\"]THEN GOD SAID, I GIVE YOU EVERY SEED-BEARING
    PLANT ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE
    EARTH, AND EVERY TREE THAT
    HAS FRUIT IN IT.\"
    GENESIS 1:29-30[/COLOR]
    KP\'s Cannabis CollegeCannabis
    Lazy smoker7 loves to smoke weed :stoned:
    ****Legalize it****

Our country reeks of trees are yaks are very large....and they smell like rotting beef carcases...our maple leaves make syrup for pancakes,and are women are all whores like Shaina twain

Quote Originally Posted by the yeag
    Our country reeks of trees are yaks are very large....and they smell like rotting beef carcases...our maple leaves make syrup for pancakes,and are women are all whores like Shaina twain
    yup it's the good life

Forget igloos man. It's reallly hard to make those without knowing the proper technique and having tons of snow.

What you want is a quinzee. Pile snow up in a mound, as big as you want/can make it. Let it sit there for about an hour or more (overnight is best) so it can settle. Then, hollow it out. You have to start at the VERY BOTTOM and dig inward, right against the ground if you can, and tunnel to the centre, then hollow it out from within. Do this right, and you'll have a perfect little snow fort. You can cover up the entrance with a tarp or more snow, and if you want cut a chimmney vent somewhere in the top.

This site seems to have a devent description...

Quinzee - (aka-Snow Cave)

It may sound slightly complicated, but me and my friends used to dig these in our back yards and school snow banks (in the parking lot), it's really quite simple, and they stay warm easily. In grade 10 I camped for two nights in a Quinzee. So...

build one.

fucking awesome man! i cant wait to make one.... and hotbox it althought i smoked a shit load one day and tried to make an igloo and almost finished it... all the time building it being high as shit lol no joke... :rastasmoke: :thumbsup: ( who said weed make you lazy? well some times lol but not all the time )

Wow, looks like alot of snow... wherabouts in Canada are you?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast