Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1644 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

How would i go about building an igloo

I've hotboxed an igloo... We just made a big pile of snow and got some sticks about 8 inches long and stuck them in from the top, we let it sit for a while and then started to dig it out until we reached the other end of the sticks. That's pretty much it. (the sticks are so u know how thick the roof and walls are)

you fucking canandians.....wow so much time on your hands. now go drink 15 molson xxx and get crunked. then stop by tim hortons on your arctic cat eh?!!!!! grab a chili breadbowl and eat it in your snow cave and smoke some beasties. did i just describe a typical saturday night?

INVADE CANADA!!!!!:jointsmile:

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by the yeag
    you fucking canandians.....wow so much time on your hands. now go drink 15 molson xxx and get crunked. then stop by tim hortons on your arctic cat eh?!!!!! grab a chili breadbowl and eat it in your snow cave and smoke some beasties. did i just describe a typical saturday night?
    Okay yeag this is a problem... I'm worried about your lack of acceptance for our local customs in western massachusetts....

Change '15 molson xxx' to '15 natural ice'
    Change 'tim hortons' to 'the Hangar' Plus, the Hangar has poutine (sp? gravy cheezfries) on the menu! lol
    Change 'Artic Cat' to 'Kawasaki sled' (seems to be the thing around here)
    Change 'chili breadbowl' to 'DC-10 of hot wings'
    Change 'snow cave' to 'garage'
    Change 'beasties' to 'mexi brick'
    And we now have a PERFECT Western MA/ Pioneer valley Saturday night.
    Awwwwww we are all so similar on the inside, group hug!!!!
    And I swear that pic of the cherokee all covered with mud could be my neighbor down the street 'cept that his is black and even dirtier.

build a quincy enstead, a hollowed out mound of snow is far sufficent to anything those freaking eskimos can make.

hahaha are some people actually taking this thread seriously? (i hope not :stoned: ) lol

lol I hope so [not?] too... durr... that makes no sense... but it's one of the funnier threads in recent memory!

Quote Originally Posted by dutch.lover
    hahaha are some people actually taking this thread seriously? (i hope not :stoned: ) lol
    Well I hope you know I took this thread seriously lol.... didnt you see the almost finished igloo I built? I did try to to make a quinsee but I could not find a huge pile of snow ... well I could but it was too far of a walk to bring a shovel with me and I would not know what would happen if I brought a shovel with me on the ski lift and some bud in my pocket to go make a lil snow fort place to smoke on the mountain. Then I decided to make a quinsee by placing a whole bunch of snow in one big pile... but fuck,....... it was to much work by my self and needed some help... and did not know any other pot head who would like to smoke a few joints and help me pile up snow.... so what ever... lol

i have made both quinsees (sp?) and igloos

quinsees are much easier to build and are a lot warmer i have camped in one for about a week it was fun

you need to be way up north to find thick enough ice to cut through and have big blocks

it takes a long time to build an igloo

i hot boxt a Quincy :thumbsup: it tript the fuck out of me i thot the roof was going to cave in lol:bigsmoke::S2:

lmao tight idea
    google it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast