Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1677 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

How would i go about building an igloo

I just wanted to say I LOVE this thread!
    It reminds me of being a kid in New England, back when we actually got snow...building forts with the other kids... snowball fights (before they become not politically correct)... I'm too old to build a fort in the yard without my neighbors being totally weirded out... I mean, damn, I found my first grey hair, but I STILL want to come over and hotbox that snow hut with you!!! lol

2.   Advertisements

I am in Whistler and stinky its never to late in life to build and hotbox an igloo in life :jointsmile:

haha yeah lets all meet up in alberta or something and make kick ass hotbox-snow-forts!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dutch.lover
    haha yeah lets all meet up in alberta or something and make kick ass hotbox-snow-forts!!!!!!!
    we'd all get arrested by the grownup police for being a bunch of adults having too good a time that did not involve the super bowl or st. patrick's day. adulthood is supposed to be miserable and un-fun. wtf is wrong with you people! go sit in your cubicles and stagnate already!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    we'd all get arrested by the grownup police for being a bunch of adults having too good a time that did not involve the super bowl or st. patrick's day.
    You have Paddy's day over there?

Are ye kidding?
    The 2 biggest St. Patricks Day celebrations in the States are both in my area; we have lots and lots of Irish heritage here. The biggest is Boston of course, and the next is Holyoke MA. I've even played fiddle on the Hibernians' float in the Holyoke parade, although I don't remember all that much of it, lol!
    But yeah, the Celtic music scene in Massachusetts is killer. Almost any night of the week I can drive less than an hour and find a good seisun (urrr I can't spell) at a decent bar. There's at least 3 just in my local area; only one is worth a damn, the others are snobby, but the group that I play with has been more or less together for at least 15 years with the same core musicians, and on a good night, there's too many of us and we have to switch off and take turns sitting out and watching! And drinking beer. And Jamesons. hahaha

Oh sorry thought you were from Canada.

Everybody wants to be Irish

Do ye all still like the Irish over there was thinking about going over with my woman on a holiday.

Where, in Canada or Massachusetts?
    Go to Boston. You'll fit right in.

Yo man good idea, lol, actually im pretty sure the eskimos use big chunks of snow building it up all around and then leave a hole on the top, they let the rest harden and get solid and then they get another big chunk and cover the hole lastly.. i was bored one day.. blaze on.

I just toke in my bedroom in front of the tv.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast