Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1530 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How long does weed last?

I have found weed in my apartment from, don't ask me how, but probably 6 months or more prior. The quality had turned to crap, it was totally dry and pretty harsh, but it got the job done. :hippy:

How long does weed last?

I wouldn't know, I have smoked bud that is a few months old and it was fucking great but usually when I buy a few ounces they don't last longer than a week so I never have old bud. Just shit straight out of the drying room.

3.   Advertisements

How long does weed last?

My wife found some 6 month old buds in her purse (ones I grew) this morning, and gave them to me. They were in a plastic bag, but the bag was open. The buds were still green but they didn't smell at all like weed anymore. They were almost absent of odor. It was strange. I came on the forum, you guys convinced me to smoke them... and DAMN, I'm having trouble typing. They definitely didnt go bad at all. They didnt taste harsh, but I smoked from a bong. They actually didnt taste much at all. Strange but awesome.

How long does weed last?

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleOne
    Noooo lol . Definately keep it inside the bag as well because your bud will stay the freshest when it's exposed to as little air as possible... Unless it's one of those expensive cigar boxes that seals completely shut and you can control the humidity and temp. of the box's interior... that might be ok.
    lmao ziploc bags dont keep air out If your gonna do it,do it right cure it properly and store it in a mason jar,and keep it in a dark spot.light is bad for thc too.:jointsmile:

How long does weed last?

Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho
    even if it gets too dry, there's ways of re-adding moisture..
    Orange peel in bag.........or I used to take my regs and put some water on my fingers and sprinkle it in bag.

Next day, it smoked/tasted like dro........weird how that works...

Potency was the same but it tasted better and was less harsh to hit.

How long does weed last?

awesome buying an oz for the vacation cause i am yet to find a dealer in my neighborhood

How long does weed last?

here is a link for air tight jars man http://www.blazedup.com/Images/products/JarCannabis.jpg cool

How long does weed last?

Ok Im going to try to answer the question originally asked.
    Depending on how it is stored will determine how it is when used.

Now I need to purchase my meds usually 1/4 lb at a time since my connection does not live local and i know its months till i see him again. I get them in 1oz baggies and i immediately throw the baggies in a 1qt wide mouth ball mason jar. I been doing this for the past 5 years and i still have some of the original bud from 5 years ago. so long as it is in air tight container and kept in a cool dark place it will last a while.

as to the link above to air tight jars while they will work they are not cheap. for what you would pay for 1 jar that would hold 2ozs liquid you could get a case of 12 of 1qt ball mason jars i reccommend the wide mouth at a local hardware store. they are just as airtight just not as stylish.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123