Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1904 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Cannaoil?

I know that cannabis is oil, alcohol, and fat soluble. So like with butter, if you grinded up your herb and fried it in some olive oil, could you use it on food to get you high?

If so, how much olive oil and butter? Does it matter what I put it on and how much???:rasta:
    Captain Hanks Reviewed by Captain Hanks on . Cannaoil? I know that cannabis is oil, alcohol, and fat soluble. So like with butter, if you grinded up your herb and fried it in some olive oil, could you use it on food to get you high? If so, how much olive oil and butter? Does it matter what I put it on and how much???:rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Cannaoil?

bump bump buuuuuuuump

Cannaoil?

i dont know about olive oil but butter you for sure can. all you need to do is heat the butter until its melted and then add your hash, keef, ground up cannabis or anything else you want in there. since your cannabis is no doubt of high potency, the tetrahydrocanabinol should be easily absorbed into the butter, thus pot butter.
    the sam could be said about olive oil, although i believe it would have to be heated as well, but to what temperature i could not tell you

:rastasmoke: smoke them bowls captian
    Quote Originally Posted by VE6WTF
    I learned to play the drums with my penis
    They call me clever dick!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhandle
    When I was younger I played guitar on TV...
    then my mom made me get down...

Cannaoil?

Dude, you mean in a skillet right? When's your next visit here?

Cannaoil?

i dont know man, i just dont know. i think itll be in a couple months but when i do come

hospital hill best west cannoil skilletettetett time
    Quote Originally Posted by VE6WTF
    I learned to play the drums with my penis
    They call me clever dick!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhandle
    When I was younger I played guitar on TV...
    then my mom made me get down...

Cannaoil?

lol

Cannaoil?

Yes, you can use olive oil easily, as well as the butter. Also, the tempertaure of the mixture does matter. If it gets too hot, the thc gets burned up and it renders the mixture useless. But, if it doesn't get hot enough, it won't release the psychoactive components. Your best bet would be to heat the butter/oil to a low simmer (not a boil) and then add the cannabis. Cook it anywhere from 30 mins to an hour. How much cannabis you use with the oil just depends on how potent you want the butter or oil. If you're using high potency cannabis, you can probably use about 1/4 to 1/2 ounce to 1 - 2 sticks of butter (or 1/2 to 1 cup of oil). The more cannabis you use, the more potent your mixture will be. Hope this helps!

By the way, if you have time for the 24 hour recipe (its well worth it), check out BobBong's post in here on Cannabutter.

Cannaoil?

How much oil should I use for roughly a gram, maybe more?

Cannaoil?

It would honestly be hard to cook just a gram, unless it was highly potent weed. Your best bet with that would be to make firecrackers.

However, if you still want to try to give it a try, it would take about 1/8 to 1/4 of a cup of butter or oil.